Official Smogon Tournament X - Round 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won 2-1 against Reiku. Got a bit unlucky first battle, but it's nothing compared to the two others: I went so lucky that Reiku just couldn't fight back against my karma. I wouldn't have won otherwise

Sorry for a garbage serie, ggs

Bluwing

icequeen
is a Tutor Alumnus
Why can't he be sorry for haxing you ? I don't get that at all, it's a game yes and people can be sorry because they hax pple because, most people want to win their battle by showing they are the strongest one not the luckiest one. It's not like people are dying for that trophy...

Amazing french skill.

vínc vs reík BIGGEST steal of the year.

i hope mdragon can carry spain to the victory

lmao fuck off, i like reik and he did unquestionably get bsed out of that series but lets not be (BAN ME PLEASE)s (hello own3y!) to vinc, ie one of the nicest people on smogon just cause he got lucky (and he apologized profusely for the luck too! what more do you want the nigga to do, give up his win??)

id understand if he was talking shit about winning with hax or just being a general dbag but christ almighty lol

He wouldn't have win any of those games without hax. And ye, Kevin, I suppose I'm sorry for being so rude yesterday, sorry Vínc and gl nexos rounds lol

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I actually would have win one, but you were probably too busy to spam ''that's the only way Vinc can win'' to notice that I won the second battle at the moment I killed tyranitar (so before the crit). I aknowledged that I should have lose the series though, it would have been 1-2 without hax.

Also since I'm answering to the posts here, the ''sorry'' meant that I feel sorry for Reiku to be out that way. Of course I'd rather win with haxx than lose a clean one, like any other player who cares about the tournament. It's just like I felt sorry for gr8astard in round 4, that's not nice for him, but that's how it went.

Valentine

Banned deucer.
Helllraiser: learn to play
thunderblunder left.
Helllraiser: fucking loser
Tie between Dice and Helllraiser!
Helllraiser: LOSER
Helllraiser: LOOOSER
Helllraiser: BRAZIL
edgrr left.
Dice: ha
Helllraiser: DICR
Dice: we tied
Helllraiser: DICE
Helllraiser: BRAZIl
Helllraiser: DICEEEE
Helllraiser: BRAAZIIIIL
Murder Speculation left.
Malekith left.
Helllraiser: BRAAZIL
Basedlord CTC left.
Dice left.
Helllraiser: KAEL
Helllraiser: FUCKING LOSER
Jirachee joined.
Helllraiser: LEARN TO PLAY
Sinclair left.
Helllraiser: CHILD
BLINGAS left.
YOUsucke left.
Helllraiser: GO HOME
Helllraiser: AAHAHHAHA
Helllraiser: AHAHAHA
dragonuser joined.
BLINGAS joined.
Helllraiser: > dont play XY
Helllraiser: > top8
the pdc show joined.
Helllraiser: AHAHAHA
Jirachee left.
Helllraiser: FUCK U
Helllraiser was warned by Eo.
Helllraiser: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)