Big Smogon Mafia Mafia (BIGinner) - Day %

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Hi, unnamed faction that SANDS needs dead. You're more than welcome to talk to the Failures if you'd like since we need SANDS dead, unless you need us dead, in which case, please talk to us anyway! We get bored and lonely and really appreciate the company!

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I didn't want to put this out there last night, but since we will be working together today I might as well.

I killed Lightwolf. I slaughtered Earthworm. Maybe not personally (or maybe I did!), but I gave the order. So there's at least one mafia I'm not a part of. And here's hoping to hit the other one today. I pulled off a successful lynch, and I'm prepared to do it again. Now Chill games, are we gonna survive together or die alone? Call me.

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
I didn't want to put this out there last night, but since we will be working together today I might as well.

I killed Lightwolf. I slaughtered Earthworm. Maybe not personally (or maybe I did!), but I gave the order. So there's at least one mafia I'm not a part of. And here's hoping to hit the other one today. I pulled off a successful lynch, and I'm prepared to do it again. Now Chill games, are we gonna survive together or die alone? Call me.
We don't know if you ordered it or not, and why would you out another "chill games" alias if you did?

Mekkah, as you're dying anyway tonight via mafia kills, you may as well come forward and confirm this.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Mekkah didn't die last night, why would the mafia target some random villager tonight when we're all gonna be voting in today's lynch anyway?

Yeah I ordered it. Do you want them to have more info on exactly who Mekkah is?

Celever

i am town
Just got off irc and Von is trying his absolute hardest to stop mekkah outing himself. He is chill games either way, according to you, so like I said it makes no difference whether or not he outs himself. Why Are you afraid of giving the mafia and the village mekkah's identity when he is already an "outed" faction? It doesn't matter who he is as long as we know his faction... Once people start needing whatever faction mekkah really is dead then he will die, so clearing you seems like the obvious choice.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
23:04 Celever because
23:04 Celever he is confo chill games now
23:04 Celever i.e mafia will kill him tonight
23:05 vonFiedler they didn't kill him last night
23:05 Celever So why doesn't he confirm you?
23:05 vonFiedler why do you want everyone to know
23:05 vonFiedler exactly whose alias mekkah is
23:05 Celever why are you evading
23:05 Celever having Mekkah confirm it?
23:05 vonFiedler answer
23:05 vonFiedler the fucking question
23:05 Celever Like I said
23:05 vonFiedler why do you want
23:05 vonFiedler the mafia
23:05 Celever he is confo chill games
23:05 vonFiedler to have MORE INFO
23:05 vonFiedler on mekkah
23:05 Celever it changes nothing
23:06 vonFiedler sure it does
23:06 Celever unless you are allied with another faction
23:06 vonFiedler tonight they will have a deluge of village targets
23:06 Celever in which case tell your own faction that
23:06 vonFiedler look, everyone in our channel
23:06 vonFiedler knows I ordered the hit
23:06 vonFiedler starwarsfan
23:06 vonFiedler has already liked the post
23:06 Celever why do you want to protect Mekkah?
23:06 vonFiedler that's one person backing me up
23:06 vonFiedler why do I want to protect any chill villager?

Celever how thick can you possibly be. Why do I want people to have a username to link to an alias? Why do I want to give anyone who might be interested in killing him one scrap of info that might make them commit to it.

23:06 Celever Yeah
23:06 Celever Hate to break it to you
23:06 Celever about 25% of chill games
23:06 vonFiedler gee, I don't know
23:06 Celever actually believe swf's claim
23:06 Celever most others don't

Celever pulling numbers out his ass. I don't know how many Chill Games he actually thinks are still alive and in this game, maybe Celever just thinks he counts for 75% of his faction (I'm betting on that really).

23:08 Celever wouldn't it be nice
23:08 Celever if we could verify these claims
23:08 Celever by comparing our two sheets
23:08 Celever oh well

Let it be publicly known that Celever has offered to exchange sheets and that I accept. Ball is in your court boy.

Last edited:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
23:22 vonFiedler now you seem to have offered
23:23 vonFiedler to share sheets
23:23 vonFiedler I am
23:23 vonFiedler ok with this
23:23 Celever hm...
23:23 Celever nope

Come on I'm not crazy here right? GS am I really being a drama queen here? I mean you can all see this. Celever do you deny it? Have I faked these logs?

Celever

i am town
Nice out of context stuff there.

"23:23 Celever hm...
23:23 Celever nope"

[07:23] <Celever> I will contact every user who has claimed to me first

Before comparing the sheets I want to check with all of the users who have claimed to me saying "please don't tell von" and ask them if it is OK. Chances are the answer will be no and so I didn't want to betray their trust.

"23:06 Celever why do you want to protect Mekkah?"

By this I mean his identity. I don't even recall saying this word for word but you know I have a habit to leave sentences unfinished.

"23:06 Celever Yeah
23:06 Celever most others don't"

Sorry, but like I said you're in your own little bubble. One example of a user who doesn't trust swf is Walrein. Point in case.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Nice out of context stuff there.

"23:23 Celever hm...
23:23 Celever nope"

[07:23] <Celever> I will contact every user who has claimed to me first

Before comparing the sheets I want to check with all of the users who have claimed to me saying "please don't tell von" and ask them if it is OK. Chances are the answer will be no and so I didn't want to betray their trust.
Then why did you offer at all?

"23:06 Celever why do you want to protect Mekkah?"

By this I mean his identity. I don't even recall saying this word for word but you know I have a habit to leave sentences unfinished.
Answer my question then. Why give the mafia any more info than they need?

"23:06 Celever Yeah
23:06 Celever most others don't"

Sorry, but like I said you're in your own little bubble. One example of a user who doesn't trust swf is Walrein. Point in case.
What is 25%? How many Chill Games do you think are in this game (rhetorical, please don't announce it)? So now you say Walrein didn't trust me. Which means nothing, because he's dead. He can't confirm that. He trusted me enough to give me his alias, but he can't confirm that either. Why don't you come up with a single scrap of verifiable info that surprises me instead of just talking big?

Last edited:
23:22 vonFiedler now you seem to have offered
23:23 vonFiedler to share sheets
23:23 vonFiedler I am
23:23 vonFiedler ok with this
23:23 Celever hm...
23:23 Celever nope

Come on I'm not crazy here right? GS am I really being a drama queen here? I mean you can all see this. Celever do you deny it? Have I faked these logs?
Not a drama queen anymore. I can confirm that you are not now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)