Suspect 3 Nomination Stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) sturdy+juice combo
2) swagger + confusion
3) caterpie

i actually like the current meta bar confuswagger, and sturdyjuice restricts teams to having a rapid spinner or giving pawniard +2

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
1) Murkrow
2) Meditite
3) Silly Swagger Nonsense stuff

Murkrow is obvious. Because of its different sets, mainly LO Mixed, SubThief, and Swagplay, it has no true counters, and each set is viable in its own way. I was on the fence about Krow for a while, but the SubThief set helped make my decision.

I'm nominating Meditite on principle that he could become too strong or centralising if Murkrow is gone. He isn't the dominant force Murkrow is by any means, but he's one of the major reasons that this metagame is overly aggressive in the first place (obvious other reasons including Knock Off buff and Berry Juice being legal), and while that alone isn't a reason to ban him, the fact that he can tear through so much of the metagame with ease is ridiculous. His most reliable defensive checks, Honedge and Slowpoke, both have major weaknesses hindering their usage, and can both be beaten by Meditite carrying the proper move.

prem

failed abortion
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
1. swagger.
2. murkrow

i know swagger probably isnt happening cause blara is being a pussy but honestly swagger is just a stupid move. using it in any situation implies you want the game to turn into luck, with or without prankster. also not that much of an issue cause murkrow is like as good as gone but technically murkrow could just run swagplay without prankster and it would work almost as effectively lol

Raiza

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
1) Murkrow (please get out from this tier)
2) Swagger (SwagPlay)
3) Meditite

Last edited:
1) Murkrow
2) Misdreavus
3) Knock Off

(I realize Meditite will likely become really OP if these bans would happen, but that's an issue that should be addressed later, imo)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)