Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Probably should have posted this earlier, but I'm doing a lifeguard course and will have (and have had for the last couple weeks) extremely minimal time to do any ASB until the 10th

I hope I'll be able to post sometime today, but I'm not sure I'll come back home before late night. If not, I promise I will take care of everything Saturday morning. Please bear just a little more patience!

I am currently working with an internet connection whose download speed last night clocked in at 0.31 Mbps, and this morning is averaging less than 0.2 Mbps - an exact figure has yet to be determined even though the speed test has been going for upwards of 15 minutes. I will be contacting my ISP today and, depending on how things go, I may lose my internet connection completely for a while. This is just to forewarn you in case I don't post in any battles I am in, and to let you know that Onion_Bubs will be virtually unable to perform for you until this is resolved.

ObjEDIT: Resolved.

Last edited:
Shoddy Internet Connection, am posting from school library. Will edit when fixed.
EDIT: Fixed. Now to get done what I'm behind in... tomorrow. Today is catch up day for other stuff, and editing the claim into my profile.

Last edited:

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Going to be on vacation over the next week. I should be around to order in things (and maybe a bit of reffing), but please don't DQ me from any of my battles. My Internet won't be reliable, so you'll likely see phone posts. I'll try to be as timely as possible. Thankee!

yay everyone on LOA :)

Including me, i won't be here for this weekend. If you really need a subref, get one, but try not to DQ and be patient. Merci bien, tout de monde!

waluigibros S0L1D G0LD Avnomke CorruptedCheese Its_A_Random akela Maxim Dogfish44 Arcanite zarator

Due to laptop difficulties, I may not be up to my normal punctuality for the next... I really don't know. A few weeks.

So sorry for the inconvenience. I will probably battle as normal, but my refs will be a lot less dense (I'm writing this post on my iPad right now, and will probably use it to battle, and it plus pen & paper to ref). Once again, so sorry for the inconvenience. :(

I won't be having access to internet for a while (should be around a week), I'll try to order on time and do everything else but I'm afraid some things might get rushed, sorry for the inconvience.

zarator considering neither Birkal nor me are gonna be 100 on 'till next week would you be so nice to wait for us in CP, thanks in advance

I will be away for the entirety of Monday and Tuesday. Not sure if I'll be able to comply all my duties on Wednesday morning but I'll try.

Someoneelse

Why am I here?
For everyone that doesn't know this, I'm going away for all of April (perhaps bar a couple of days right at the end) and for the start of May. Feel free to DQ me / get a subref (but still give me prizes if applicable, k?) after April 1st. If possible, getting some final things done this weekend would be great.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Going to be gone from now until Sunday. If you need to get a subref for me, have at it. Otherwise I'll be back in full force then!

My family is leaving for vacation this friday and we won't be back until sunday. I will probably have internet, but I'll be less active until then.

I'm away from now to the 26th. I will be on irc from time to time, but other than that, I'm gone. Feel free to find subrefs, please do not DQ

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)