Social The Smogon Photo Album

I'm actually quite surprised he was able to take those pics, you would think these people are paranoid with 24/7 watch guards or something screaming random insults at passerbys.

Me a month ago:

Me 2 minutes ago:

#Crappynonfrontfacingcamerabathroommirrorselfies

P.S. Sorry if they're huge

P.P.S. Eevee General I love your sig

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Cherub Agent likes scarves

Sadly didn't get a snap of the ol' foreplay scarf

Went to a lecture in Belguim with LivingRhino I didn't understand a word the professor was saying, so I pretended to take notes (Interestingly the presentation he also gave alongside what he was saying was in English so I could understand....and actually understood the programming aspect of it)
here are my notes

I'd get it scanned at posted so it's clearer to read but lolcba...

And one of me eating an actual belgian Waffle

EV

Banned deucer.
My friend (the Electrode in my first pic) went to Belgium and she said people got angry when she tried to find their waffles. That's like Philly saying you can't have cheesesteak or a New Yorker slapping you if you asked for pizza.

GatoDelFuego I loved the way you told a story with your pics. I can feel how awesome the trip must've been, it almost makes me jealous and I'm not much of a fan of skiing in the first place xD Great pics dude, looks like you had fun, kudos~

Last edited:

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
For spring break this year, my father and I went to Vancouver. I was born in British Columbia, so I've always wanted to go back! We first went to seattle, then drove up to vancouver, spent a couples days skiing at whistler, went over to victoria, and then came back to seattle.

Me at the space needle:

I then went on a tour of the Boeing factory, which was awesome! Too bad that cameras aren't allowed, though.

Washington has some great coastline

This is me in Stanley Park, a big island/peninsula in Vancouver harbor.

I'm not an expert, but I had a fantastic time skiing around mount whistler. Great to do the olympic downhills! My father was once an olympic skier from New Zealand, so we've always loved to ski together.

Chilling in Victoria Harbor

While we were skiing, somebody made a suggestion to my dad that we go by the Empress Hotel in Victoria. It was built by a Pacific cruise line company in 1908, and has some of the best drinks in Canada. Fortunately, as the legal age in BC is 19, I was actually able to get in!

Back in Chicago

It was a pretty awesome vacation. Canada and British Columbia are pretty damn awesome places, and I can't wait to get back there someday :)

Thanks Stellar, much appreciated! I'll be meeting up with him at UConn after he finishes finals stuff. Or maybe Nomad's because they have DDR and PIU machines there.

It was my first time cosplaying but I get the feeling a lot of people got some free nipple service with my costume

My friend (the Electrode in my first pic) went to Belgium and she said people got angry when she tried to find their waffles. That's like Philly saying you can't have cheesesteak or a New Yorker slapping you if you asked for pizza.
Nah man, it depends on the person you ask. Belgium is really... how do you call it... introvert? We don't like to bother people we don't know randomly in the street, so if people come asking for waffles, some people may act annoyed, but nobody really minds it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)