Other OU Laddering Achievements: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
but you said greninja would be able to use dark type moves aswell?
Fail on my part.

Anyways, I got glitcher, but forgot to save the replay.
Basically I was messing around with my mono explosion team.
First thing that came out was shedinja. It used phantom force while I used explosion. However, a sprite glitch occurred; the azelf sprite was still there, but the azelf was dead. When I sent Landorus-T in, the two sprites stacked. I don't know what happened, but it was a pretty weird sprite glitch.

Started a tournament with some friends and by the rules I couldn't use MMawile and Landorus-T. Went to try the tournament version of my team and got a pretty decent start :)

Glitcher
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-104012771
There's two glitches in this one, though I'm not sure how "glitchy" they are or if they're already known.

Turn 12: This one is pretty hard to notice, but when Rotom-W used Volt Switch on Zapdos, it said that it wasn't very effective, although Volt Switch is an electric type move and Zapdos is dual flying and electric-typed, so Volt Switch should do regular damage.

Turn 25: This one is much more obvious, so I assume that either it's already known or if it's just a one-time thing that happened with me. When my Aegislash changed into its offensive form, it became shiny. I don't know if this is a glitch that's only in the replays or if it happened in the simulator too.

Best first post ever.

Glitcher
There's two glitches in this one, though I'm not sure how "glitchy" they are or if they're already known.

Turn 12: This one is pretty hard to notice, but when Rotom-W used Volt Switch on Zapdos, it said that it wasn't very effective, although Volt Switch is an electric type move and Zapdos is dual flying and electric-typed, so Volt Switch should do regular damage.

Turn 25: This one is much more obvious, so I assume that either it's already known or if it's just a one-time thing that happened with me. When my Aegislash changed into its offensive form, it became shiny. I don't know if this is a glitch that's only in the replays or if it happened in the simulator too.

Best first post ever.
First glitch isn't a glitch, Roost removes flying type for a turn.

Yeah second one is weird.

YABO

King Turt
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
checking in for starting off, a little better, coming along, leet, and as good as the devil
achieve!.PNG

Glitcher

Best first post ever.
Yeah the first one isn't a glitch. I'll allow the second one, though.

More suggestions!

Terrain Them Apart
Win a match while always having Grassy Terrain, Electric Terrain, or Misty Terrain in play, excluding the first turn.

Fetal Attraction
Win a match in which you use a baby Pokemon with the move Attract to KO at least one of your opponent's Pokemon.

Clippers @ Pokemon Stadium
Win a match in which you use a Ground-type move to KO an opponent's Flying-type Pokemon.

Darude
Win a match in which you KO an opponent's Pokemon with a sound-based move during a sandstorm.

Decisive Victory
Win a match in which all of your Pokemon are holding Choice items.

Booster Unseat
Use Topsy-Turvey on an opponent's Pokemon that has +6 in at least one stat.

QB Sack
KO an opponent's Pokemon that has Speed Boost before it has a chance to use Baton Pass.

No Country for Old 'Mon
Win a match using only 6th generation Pokemon.

Last edited:
More ideas:
Get Your Priorities Straight: Win while using negative priority moves at least 5 times in a single match.
Aim for the Horn: Render at least 5 opposing attacks ineffective in a single match. Missed attacks and failed Protect, etc. don't count, but other status moves and Sucker Punch failing do.
Infirm Foundation: KO a full HP Pokemon that has Sturdy without using a multi strike move.
The Admiral Ackbar Award: Trap each of your opponent's non-Ghost type Pokemon at least once in a single match (through Mean Look, Shadow Tag, etc.).
Hazmat Crew: Remove at least 4 layers of entry hazards from your side over the course of a match. Can be achieved with multiple uses of Rapid Spin or Defog.
Welcome to the Jam: Win a battle in which the only attack moves you use make contact.
Can't Touch This: Win a battle in which the only attack moves you use do not make contact.
Only the Good Die Young: Win a battle in which each opponent's Pokemon lasts no more than 3 turns on the field in total. Switching in counts for the Pokemon coming in only, but coming in after a KO does not count at all.
4Drag2Mag Reborn: Win a battle with 4 Dragon types and 2 Magnet Pull Pokemon on your team.
That's Using Your Head: KO all 6 of your opponent's Pokemon with a head based attack. Includes (Zen) Headbutt, Iron Head, Head Charge, Head Smash, and Skull Bash. Biting moves don't count.

Dragonshout: use hyper voice moves to faint all 6 opponents Pokemon that are dragon type

I told him not to touch that stone!: ko an opponents Pokemon with raichu using frustration that is holding a light ball

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.
Dragonshout: use hyper voice moves to faint all 6 opponents Pokemon that are dragon type
Could you please clarify?

1 - Do you think someone would actually have a team of all Dragons? Mono teams are used, but they are very rare.

2 - Hyper Voice moves? Do you mean Hyper Voice? On a Gardevoir? To OHKO the "dragon type" team?

Otherwise, enjoy your stay here at Smogon :]

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.
I found that on PS! that Mega Absol's Magic Bounce activates the turn it mega evolves. Could this count for glitcher, as this doesn't happen on the cartridge?

To clarify I mean find a mono dragon team and kill them all with hyper voice, which does require luck and bad ladder rating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)