BIGS 2 - Sign Ups Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

this game was approved by Earthworm and Gmax while they were away

SANDS? You say, responding to the crazy trembling man shouting the word. I've heard of these SANDS.

HAVE YOU? He yells back, refusing to lower his voice despite the fact you are in a library. His wispy white hair flicks back and forth in the wind created by his shaking.

Yes, I've heard of the SANDS. But what I'm really interested in is the MUDS...

He looks at you, wide eyed with terror. His voice finally lowers, You, you, shouldn't have mentioned them...

The library begins shaking. It's no big deal, you think, we're in Los Angeles! It's a baby earthquake or angry black people rioting.

The windows are shattered by a torrent of brown sludge. Mud floods into the room, quickly swallowing up everything. As you are dragged down, unable to pump your arms hard enough to stay above the rush, you realize why you should never mention the mightiest of SEDIMENTS...

Rules
1. You may take as many screenshots related to the game as you want. They must all be fake. You may also never state which faction you are on. This makes it too easy for the faction leaders to guess.
2. Nights will be 23.25 hours. Days will end whenever I feel like there are enough votes. Anyone who does not vote will be killed for their petty idling at the end of the cycle.
3. This game is a multifaction involving any of the previous suggested factions in other SANDS games. The win conditions will be randomized to ensure fairness.
4. There is no set priority. If I like you more than the other hooker, you get to go first. Being generous in that other crapper game going on will get you greater priority.
5. You must use IRC. If you do not get on at least once every cycle I will godkill you for being worthless to your team. The official channel is #MUDS.
6. Everyone will have a post restriction. If you do not post at least three times a cycle and willingly follow it you will be godkilled for being a poor sport and pooping on the party.
7. I do not have any roles for this game, instead you will post the most interesting role you can come up with in the thread when you sign up, and I will distribute them to the aliases and factions. It will be very helpful if the role contains an RNG component, as this is the surest way to ensure victory.
8. Other common sense issues should be looked at from the general rules of mafia games, if I have to explain to you a common sense rule you will be given a bad post restriction.
9. Do not fakeclaim wolf, they are cancerous. If I decide the day deadline is at a bad time for the general world populace, there will be no stealth lynching allowed. If I decide it will be at a good time for all the time zones, it doesn't matter because you cannot stealth when you don't know when deadline actually is.

jumpluff FIRST
billymills
Ditto
Walrein
Crux
Celever
More Cowbell
UllarWarlord
Acklow
zorbees
Pokémon Trainer
Da Letter El
Blue_Tornado
UncleSam
vonFiedler
penguin344
shinyskarmory
Archen
Layell
Paperblade
Dummy007
LightWolf

Roles
victims of procrastination
Item checker
Amumu the ronery neutrar
Ex-lovers with Celever
Delayed mayor/ex-lovers with Crux
Anonymous messager
Hooker/silencer
User-hating mega mayor
Non-naïve cop
Dead Paul
Vanilla Existentialist
Really complicated killer
Anonymous messager 2.0
Silencer/Result Snatcher/Temp Recruiter/Self-Protector
Jack of all RNG
True RNG master pig
Strong amounts of resentment and bitterness
Randomize all results
Bet haggler to gain one-time roles
Hulk smasher/killer
2x killer with a cult
Previous Smogon role rotator
Multi-result RNG risk hero
Paper-passing role-rotating recruitee

REMEMBER TO SUBMIT A ROLE WHEN YOU SIGN UP! Make it as crazy, OP, UP, unusual and zany as you want.

Last edited:

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
in, will submit role when I FUCKING FEEL LIKE IT!

Dear USER,
You are ROLE.

FLAVOR

ACTION
At any point during the game you may PM Yeti "Fill in my Role PM." Include a Role PM from any previous Smogon mafia game. You will become this role until you send in another PM. You may only use each Role PM once. When a role is changed, the last role submitted will be the action used when the cycle ends.

WIN CONDITION
Your win condition changes with your Role PM.

Last edited:

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Dear Walrein,

You are Amumu.

You are some fkin emo kid who throws toilet paper at people. What a dick.

Every night, you may send Yeti a PM titled "Night X - Leveling <Q/W/E/R>." Depending on what you level, you will permanently gain an ability starting the next night.

Once you level Q, you may send Yeti a PM titled "Night X - Bandage toss USER." User will be stunned, and therefore hooked. Because you are right next to him, he will be forced to target you the night after that.

Once you level W, you may send Yeti a PM titled "Night X - Cry near USER." If you previously bandage tossed USER, they will die. Otherwise, you will simply cry like a little bitch.

Once you level E, you may send Yeti a PM titled "Night X - Tantrum." All other players in the game will be annoyed to the point that they can only target you for the rest of the game.

Once you level R, you may send Yeti a PM titled "Night X - Curse of the Sad Mummy." You may only use this once. Any players who have been forced to stand next to you at any point in the game will become your friend.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you make five friends.
in

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
In.

Dear <USER>,

You are Yoshi

Lovable sidekick of Mario, everybody knows who you are. After first appearing in Super Mario World you branched off into your own series of games, Yoshi's Island.

Currently you are falling into a pit which Mario dropped you in, so you have no actions until Day 4. On Day 4 you become a mayor, because you grabbed a Shy Guy and turned him into a vote.

You're allied with MUDS. You win when you eliminate all threats.

Last edited:
This sounds really stupid, I'm in.

Dear <USER>,

You are Lady Wonder, the Telepathic Zombie Horse.

People would come visit you to ask questions about whatever, which you could answer via telepathy. Sadly, you died in 1957, but were revived for the very purpose of this game.

Twice every night, you may send Yeti a PM titled ''Night X - Make telepathic contact with <USER>''. Included in this PM, you must include a message, which will be delivered to the targeted <USER> anonymously.

The team you are allied with depends on which team Yeti puts you on.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
In like the garbage bin.

Dear <USER>, you are Nocticula.

One of the most powerful demon lords in existence, Our Lady in Shadow is responsible for many assassinations and seductions of lesser demons throughout her notorious career. You have deigned to dabble in the affairs of mortals for this game, though, so you'll be dialing it down a notch.

Once per night, you may send Yeti a PM titled ''Night X - Seduce <USER>''. <USER> will be so enticed by the pleasures you have to offer that he/she will not be able to complete their night action. Furthermore, they will be so horrified by the exact acts that they have performed (kinky, yo) that they will be unable to post in the game thread the next day.

You are allied with the SANDS. You win if everyone else is fucked over (literally heyoooooo)

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I refuse to be in. I refuse so much that I am giving you the role I WOULD be if I did sign up for this game:

Dear <USER>,
You are Acklow.

You are another user on Smogon who is a salty bastard. You are also widely regarded as an intellectual idiot. Whether being an intellectual is a good thing or being an idiot is a bad thing, is yet to be determined by the Smogon community. The latter is more likely to be true.

Spiffy sux. Your vote on Spiffy is worth 10 votes. If you vote anyone else it is worth only 1. If for some reason a person mentions anything about any user listed in your role pm (including yourself), your vote on this person will be worth 10 votes as well.

You win if Walrein is found jacking off to a horse that was beaten one too many times. You can also win if you manage to make user Ditto admit that you are cuter than he is.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
In!

Dear Da Letter El,
You are the Eggman.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. See how they run like pigs from a gun. See how they fly. I'm crying.

"Night X - I am the Walrus, <USER>." Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come. Corporation t-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday. Man, you been a naughty boy, you let your face grow long.

I am the Eggman. I am the Eggman. I am the Walrus. Goo goo g'joob.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Dear UncleSam,

You are Uncle Ryze.

The all-American blue man, hurler of lightning, and destroyer of Walreins.

Passive: Arcane Mastery: Every ability used reduces the cooldown of all other abilities by one cycle.

Q: Overload: If the same user is hit by five Overloads over the course of four nights, that user will die.

-Cooldown: 1 Cycle

-Mana Cost: 60

W: Rune Prison: Deals damage equivalent to one Overload while also snaring the target, ensuring that the target will not be able to follow through on any actions he/she had planned for that night.

-Cooldown: 4 Cycles

-Mana Cost: 80

E: Spell Flux: Permanently shreds the targets’ magic resistance, meaning that the target will die to four Overloads over four nights rather than five. Will subsequently bounce to the first four people who targeted the target, shredding each of their magic resistances and revealing who they were. If fewer than four people targeted the target, will bounce back upon the target, revealing his/her full Role PM.

-Cooldown: 4 Cycles

-Mana Cost: 120

R: Desperate Power: Will empower Ryze with a massive amount of movement speed, increasing the priority of each of his actions past those of any roles which might disrupt his ability to cast spells for the night. Also grants Ryze a huge amount of Spell Vamp, ensuring that if he kills someone this night he will gain a temporary BPV until the end of the night.

-Cooldown: 15 Cycles

-Mana Cost: 0

Active: Seraph’s Embrace: Uses a third of Ryze’s maximum mana to block the first night kill targeted at him that same night.

-Cooldown: 2 Cycles (Not affected by Arcane Mastery)

-Mana Cost: 400

Maximum Mana: 1200

Mana Regen Per Cycle: 600

Additionally, since Uncle Ryze is such an American icon, the first time he is about to be lynched the US Government will pay a massive amount of money to bail him out.

You win if you send the MUDS, SANDS, and SEDIMENTS to Rune Prison (ie kill them).
Screw rule 9 Yeti make me solo wolf mid

Dear USER,
You are a voice in people's heads.

Always there, you are a constant annoyance. You will leverage this power in this game.

Once per Day and once per night, you may message the hosts, "D/NX - Be in USER's head." You may then, on the following day or night, send the hosts any number of messages which will be anonymously relayed to the target when they are received by the host. These messages may not pertain to the game in any way.

You win if you manage to cause at least three people to complain about the annoyance of your role.
in

Last edited:
in

Dear <USER>,
You are Frank Underwood.

You are an extremely corrupt, insidious politician. After Yeti reneged on her promise to make you the cohost of her mafia game, you decided to get revenge by sabotaging every move Yeti tries to make until you become cohost and eventually the full host. Along the way, you'll commit numerous unethical acts to advance your standing and ruin Yeti's game.

You have 4 total abilities. The first 3 can be used nightly with no restrictions. The last one can only be used if you are using no other actions.

Any night, you may send Yeti a PM titled "Night X-Sending Doug Stamper to silence <USER>". You will send your chief of staff Doug Stamper to shut up your target, preventing them from going on IRC or speaking in the thread until further notice. However, Doug can only silence a maximum of 2 people at once; if you attempt to silence a third, the first will be unsilenced, and so on.

Any night, you may send Yeti a PM titled "Night X-Tapping <USER>'s phone line." You will tap your targets phone line and get a copy of every PM they get from Yeti that night. Your target will not be informed that you did this.

Any night, you may send Yeti a PM titled "Night X-Demanding <USER>'s unquestioning loyalty". You will demand your target's loyalty, and they will be completely unable to refuse. Not only will you gain control of their action, but their vote will also count for whoever you vote for. Your target will be informed that they are working for you, but they will not be told what exactly this means. Any target converted by you is reverted to their previous alignment if you are killed.

Any night, if you are not using any other actions, you may send Yeti a PM titled "Night X-Going for a jog with Claire." You will put on your jogging clothes and go for a run with your wife in the middle of the night. Anyone who arrives at your house will fail to use whatever action they were planning to use on you.

You are allied with yourself, as well as anyone whose loyalty you demand. You win if you command a majority of the usable votes on any given day where you are alive.

Last edited:
In
[quote Dear <USER>

You are a Quackberry jack of all trades master of none
Once a night you can pm Yeti and say I use my mastery of nothing on <USER> then yeti will role a die which will determine what your mastery of none does
1 Be a docter on a user but if that user is targeted by any night action you will be killed
2 You will be told the role of the person you visited but they will know that you know their role
3 You gain a limited one use almost useless version of the power of the player you visited that you can use the next night
4 You will kill that person and you will die after the next day
5 Have you votes count doulble the next day and not count the next
6 You will swap your entire role with who you visited
you are ailed with the MUDS becouse ducks like water which is filled with mud you win if you eliminate the SANDS and the SEDIMENTS

Last edited:
Dear USER,
You are pookar.

You have exactly one thing in common with other, more ambulatory human beings, and that is, like all other men, you are a pig. In fact, the piggiest of the pigs. Oink. However, God is kind and merciful, even to the lesser among His creations, and has blessed you with a special gift in return for depriving you of legs—your only talent, rolling. For the first time in your life, the onslaught of the SEDIMENTS has given you a purpose—a role, in fact—which you are divinely called to use for good but cravenly tempted to use for sin.

Every night, you may send Yeti a PM titled "Night X - Just Keep Rolling at USER". The roll of your dice will determine the fate of USER's action, redirecting it to a randomly chosen player. If you cause harm to an allied player with this action, a point will be deducted from your karma, and conversely, if you disrupt or injure an enemy you will receive a point. If you hit yourself, your score won't change, reflecting your cosmic insignificance. The host cannot confirm whether the dice is legit or just a manifestation of her whims at the time, but that's life for you!

Since you can't count past ten (the amount of your anatomical digits), this role will no longer work on Night 11 and beyond. Women are completely immune to your existence, so if you target them with anything it will surely fail.

You win if you reach five or more points. Should you fail, you will be sent to hell with all the other pigs.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Dear USER,
You are pookar.

You have exactly one thing in common with other, more ambulatory human beings, and that is, like all other men, you are a pig. In fact, the piggiest of the pigs. Oink. However, God is kind and merciful, even to the lesser among His creations, and has blessed you with a special gift in return for depriving you of legs—your only talent, rolling. For the first time in your life, the onslaught of the SEDIMENTS has given you a purpose—a role, in fact—which you are divinely called to use for good but cravenly tempted to use for sin.

Every night, you may send Yeti a PM titled "Night X - Just Keep Rolling at USER". The roll of your dice will determine the fate of USER's action, redirecting it to a randomly chosen player. If you cause harm to an allied player with this action, a point will be deducted from your karma, and conversely, if you disrupt or injure an enemy you will receive a point. If you hit yourself, your score won't change, reflecting your cosmic insignificance. The host cannot confirm whether the dice is legit or just a manifestation of her whims at the time, but that's life for you!

Since you can't count past ten (the amount of your anatomical digits), this role will no longer work on Night 11 and beyond. Women are completely immune to your existence, so if you target them with anything it will surely fail.

You win if you reach five or more points. Should you fail, you will be sent to hell with all the other pigs.
this role PM is a fake, i know because it doesnt mention pookar's feud with RODAN

Dear USER,
You are a yeti.

You are a large, apelike humanoid said to exist in mountainous areas, notably the himalayas. You are one of the most famous mythical animals, and the subject of many hoaxes. You also go by the Abominable Snowman and Meh-Teh.

The host of this game, Yeti, has confused you for yourself due to your similar names. As a result, you have been added to the master sheet, and know the role and faction of every other player in the game. You also know when an action is submitted and who it targets.

At night, you may send Yeti a role PM titled "Night X - Changing everyone's actions". You will attempt to change everyone's actions to better suit your needs. However, you are an illiterate animal and thus don't know how to use a computer, and so the results will be entirely random. In the process of vandalizing the sheet, you will destroy your computer in frustration (as you are a wild animal), forcing you to go to a public library to participate in the rest of the game. Because you would rather not be fined for destroying the computers there, you can only use this action once.

faction stuff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)