The Void

Status
Not open for further replies.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I like your lovely shiny mudkip!
Would a kb shiny 31/31/31/31/31/31 compoundeyes timid joltik in a repeat ball interest you? (you can put it on your thread!)
ev trained 252spa 252spd 6hp (still lvl 1, because super training)

Hey im interested in your shiny bunnelby, ive got a shiny bold chansey 31/x/31/31/31/31 a shiny poison heal impish gliscor 31\31\31\31\31\31 shiny relaxed cofagrigus 31\31\31\31\31\31 and a perfect timid magic guard hp fire alakazam

Hey im interested in your shiny bunnelby, ive got a shiny bold chansey 31/x/31/31/31/31 a shiny poison heal impish gliscor 31\31\31\31\31\31 shiny relaxed cofagrigus 31\31\31\31\31\31 and a perfect timid magic guard hp fire alakazam
What is the exact Atk IV and Pokeball on Alakazam?

I like your lovely shiny mudkip!
Would a kb shiny 31/31/31/31/31/31 compoundeyes timid joltik in a repeat ball interest you? (you can put it on your thread!)
ev trained 252spa 252spd 6hp (still lvl 1, because super training)
That sounds like a fair trade.

Hey dude. I'm interested in the
Treecko✨
31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Overgrow
OT: Trench
ID: 47386
Notes: Non-Kalos, standard Pokeball

I'm offering a shiny 6iv adamant marble scale dratini with egg moves extreme speed. I don't have a thread yet so if you could pm me or communicate through th e thread.

I really want your diglett.

I can offer you one of the following.
5IV gastly timid with disable
5IV corphish HA adamant with aqua jet, superpower, dragondance and switcheroo.
5IV Binacle tough claws jolly.

CMT for the Joltik. My stuff is non-kalos with mostly tutor moves if that's okay.
I didn't see anything, sorry.

Hey dude. I'm interested in the
Treecko✨
31/31/31/31/31/31
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Overgrow
OT: Trench
ID: 47386
Notes: Non-Kalos, standard Pokeball

I'm offering a shiny 6iv adamant marble scale dratini with egg moves extreme speed. I don't have a thread yet so if you could pm me or communicate through th e thread.
I'm going to have to pass on that. Between my last posts, I realized I had a similar Dragonite (NFT) already, sorry.

I really want your diglett.

I can offer you one of the following.
5IV gastly timid with disable
5IV corphish HA adamant with aqua jet, superpower, dragondance and switcheroo.
5IV Binacle tough claws jolly.
What Pokeball does Corphish come in?

Is your Latios NFT in terms of I cannot trade it or as in its there but you can't trade it (I have encountered that before)?
The original OT of that latios requested that all his RNG mon's are semi. So I basically got that Latios from a trader that traded him so basically I don't have the trade rights from him as I didn't get the Latios directly from him. So to make things easier, it's there but I can't trade it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)