MUTE Tourney 2.0 [Won(?) by Team meloetta for ubers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I wasn't being sarcastic, you did a good job this round, I am saying that there are so few fighters in ubers, and the best by far is psychic fighting haha.

Group A: Must have Bug/Grass type, but not Flying. - Everyone spam mega gengar otherwise arceus grass will have a field day
Group B: Must have Rock/Electric type, but not Ground. - Mega Gengar + Zekrom/Eleceus with flamethrower for ferrothorn/ DD Mega TTAR lfgi
Group C: Must have Poison/Fighting, but not Psychic. - Mega Blaziken

Team TAONU TYRANITARS vs Team Toxic on Everything
Silvershadow234
vs Kebabe
Imanalt vs Fireburn
Lasagne vs Melee Mewtwo

FA Team 4 vs FA Team 1
Namikaze vs Tomahawk9
Safes vs Figufgyu
Lupe Wilde vs Nayrz

Team meloetta for ubers vs Team Dodria
ZoroarkForever
vs -Leon-
Ogasian vs NightFox
Tesung vs El Poeta

Team ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ vs Team Give Orch Haruno - DU, hack has the database
HSA
vs Hack - Sorry Hack but I can't simply bet against HSA.
Dragonuser vs Orch - 600000-oh full health on every mon.
Jayde vs Steve Angello

Last edited:

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Silvershadow234 vs Kebabe Activity win
Imanalt vs Fireburn He's gonna get burned
Lasagne vs Melee Mewtwo Spoon handlin be feedin on lasagna. Yumyum

FA Team 4 vs FA Team 1 Don't know/care about anyone on either team xD lol
Namikaze vs Tomahawk9
Safes vs Figufgyu
Lupe Wilde vs Nayrz

ZoroarkForever vs -Leon- He be taking souls
Ogasian vs NightFox Ogaysian sux
Tesung vs El Poeta Tesung <3

Team ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ vs Team Give Orch Haruno
HSA vs Hack Tossup
Dragonuser vs Orch Orch prolly has more experience but dragonuser is a better player overall, should be interesting to see. As long as DU doesn't choke then he'll win.
Jayde vs Steve Angello Steve's solid

Yay.
Group A = Must use grasseus/genesect, no ho oh/lugiass/yveltal ez
Group B = Must use ele/rockceus/zekrom, no groudon/landoge/hippo/gastro/QUAGOD another ez one
Group C = Must use gengar, no mewtwo ez again

Try harder with restrictions plz

Last edited:
Silvershadow234 vs Kebabe
Imanalt vs Fireburn
Lasagne vs Melee Mewtwo

FA Team 4 vs FA Team 1
Namikaze vs Tomahawk9
Safes vs Figufgyu
Lupe Wilde vs Nayrz

ZoroarkForever vs -Leon-
Ogasian vs NightFox
Tesung vs El Poeta

Team ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ vs Team Give Orch Haruno
HSA vs Hack
Dragonuser vs Orch
Jayde vs Steve Angello Good luck !

Last edited:

dragonuser

The only thing I look up to is the sky
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I checked the rules before you edited in to specify that we needed both types, and my opponent decided he wanted to take the win

at least i won convincingly in the match we played anyways :)

I swear gayde better not lose

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
It was there from the very beginning, "your team must have Pokemon with the two types on the right, and cannot have a Pokemon with the typing on the left", (and that part i didnt edit lol) I did edit it later to make it more obvious though, I assumed people would read the Restrictions properly the first time, it was after like the very first line in the " R2 show/hide" :p, sorry still if I was unclear or that caused any inconveniance
To be fair, " (Your team must have Pokemon with the two types on the right, and cannot have a Pokemon with the typing on the left.)" does not make sense in the context you put it in. Originally it was like this

Group A: Must have Bug/Grass type, but not Flying.
Group B: Must have Rock/Electric type, but not Ground.
Group C: Must have Poison/Fighting, but not Psychic.

So with the context you put it in, it's impossible to understand that you meant someone needed a bug and a grass type for group A. The only reason why some of us figured it out was because you clarified it on the ps ubers chat but it's a bad assumption to assume that everything said in the ubers chat will be seen by all participants (which happened in this case) and you edited the first post without saying so, and because of this DU who read the confusing rules before you edited it, was unaware that you even made edits so he went against orch with a unusable team. Judging from previous posts (mainly mine and edgrr's predictions), it was blatantly obvious that your must have typing A and typing B wasn't clear in the OP. I believe that dragonuser would have made a team that fulfilled the requirements had he known that it was different than what you first stated. So I think it'd be fair if orch and dragonuser had a redo of their match.

tl;dr version
- original rules for R2 were worded poorly
- only regulars of the ps ubers chat would have known about the clarification which none of DU's team is
- php didn't mention anything later on in the thread about him fixing the rules so DU went in with the original faulty rules that php set and thuscosting him the match.
- due to php's negligence, I request a redo.

Yeah the slashing was shit, even I thought I only needed one of the types when I built my teams, so I had to rebuild. Personally I can really understand dragonuser here, but then again it's kinda boring to redo a game where orch had to build such a specific team, and it surely affected the outcome of the game a lot that his opponent didn't meet the requirements as they really limit options to the point where it would be rather easy to deduce what the opponent might use. I think it will be up to the TD

also los activi pos

edit: also I request team name change to "Orch and Steve carries Hack to Mordor"

Last edited:
Scizor used Bullet Punch!
A critical hit! It's super effective! The opposing Xerneas lost 100% of its health!

The opposing Xerneas fainted!

hardcore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)