Multifaction/FFA BIGS 2 - Game Over! NPC alice Wins! SC1 Winner: jumpluff; SC2 Winner: Ullar

This is both beautiful and pseudo-culturally accurate. Thanks so much! If I can make a request, could you draw another that looks a bit more like myself? A picture of me can be found here.

Also, everyone else, feel free to send in your submissions! The best drawing will be chosen as the female art for CAP18!

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
People of the BIGS, unite!

Are you going to let your town get taken over by ruffians? Fuck no you won't!

Therefore, I am confirming that I am LEADING THIS VILLAGE and that anyone who attempts to fuck with the village will get the hose again.

Everyone is to immediately and indiscriminately send me his/her/it's role PM entire, else he/she/it will be cast under EXTREME suspicion.

Sincerely,
~Your friendly neighborhood Village Leader.
False face must hide what the false heart doth know.
Not a one should trust this mother's brother
unless a Role PM this Sam doth show.
For if not, with patient heart another
king so noble to guide our village come
And this Claudius undoubtably scum.

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Walrein, stop it. I am being very serious when I don't want you to get hurt! You're up to god-knows-what in the room of yours, and I don't want this 'mafia' you keep talking about to off you...or something like that, I can't hope to understand what it is you do.

I'll be watching.

hwwellllo evvwyone

iiieeiie aimm haammmmmammppyyyy twoo be heeewwwww

yyewwwweooooo aaaaawwwwwe aawwwwwllll veeewy cooool annnnnnnnn stwwwwwwoowwowowowowng

lllleeeet us heeewwwwwwwwmmmmmmmannns haaaawwve a gooooooowwwd tiiiime in this hewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuwwwwwwman actiiivitiiiiiy

thaaaahhaaaannk yeeeewwwwwwwwo aaaaaaaaaaaaaalllll

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
lmao these PRs are hilarious. I hope everyone's enjoying reading the thread.

Just a reminder it's NIGHT ONE and every team has a kill available. Select your killer and submit.

Also a reminder you will be godkilled for not posting with your PR. Speedy Gonzalez game.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Somehow I have found myself stranded in this game, following the rules of some tyrannical bitch who cares more about whether people dance to her mad whim than whether they live or die. IS THAT CHAKOTAY ENOUGH Yeti?

I have recently come across a great artist, his work is revolutionary and I think he is truly fantastic. Some of his work:

Truly, one of the greatest artists of our time.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
ALL ACTIONS ARE IN

It was the bloodiest of nights seen in a while. Many victims lay dead.

The first body is azurill, found under a pile of snow.
Dear Crux,
You are a Snowman of Celever.

Celever made of snow. Wow what a magical thing!

Your role gains a vote every day, if you placed a vote for the alias that is lynched.

You are allied with the SNOWS.
Was he killed by his own team in a horrible display of RNG?! Poor Moonspeak 1 was hit by an asteroid then buried in a pile of sand, so he'll never know.
Dear Celever,
You are Amumu the Ronery.
You are some fkin emo kid who throws toilet paper at people. What a dick.

Every night, you may send Yeti a PM titled "Night X - Leveling <Q/W/E/R>." Depending on what you level, you will permanently gain an ability starting the next night.

Once you level Q, you may send Yeti a PM titled "Night X - Bandage toss USER." User will be stunned, and therefore hooked. Because you are right next to him, he will be forced to target you the night after that.

Once you level W, you may send Yeti a PM titled "Night X - Cry near USER." If you previously bandage tossed USER, they will die. Otherwise, you will simply cry like a little bitch.

Once you level E, you may send Yeti a PM titled "Night X - Tantrum." All other players in the game will be annoyed to the point that they can only target you for the rest of the game, excluding kills.

Once you level R, you may send Yeti a PM titled "Night X - Curse of the Sad Mummy." This will SG your entire team.

You are allied with the MUDS.
RIP lonely little mummy ;( Or maybe you will not rest alone... Moonspeak 2 has been frozen in ice and dropped in water.
Dear Pokémon Trainer,
You are Nidoking.

With a powerful tail that can snap spines easily and a horn that can pierce diamond, Pokedex entries really make you seem much better than you actually are. However, in this game you will still be using your "massive power" to assist your side.

You are very interested in the Legend of Ampharos, and have heightened your power to try and realise that legend. If you ever come across two or more strange objects, you may at Night PM Alchemator with "Night X - Combining [Number] strange objects". You will use your crushing power to combine the two objects, and this will hook your target.

You are allied with the MUDS.
Well that was unpleasant for him! These poor, dead saps are joined by katya, who is buried in a mudslide.
Dear UncleSam,
You are Atlantean Ryze.
The all-American blue man, hurler of lightning, and destroyer of Walreins.

Passive: Arcane Mastery: You will be immune to the first lynch aimed at your alias.

Q: Overload: If the same user is hit by four Overloads over the course of four nights, that user will die.

-Cooldown: 1 Cycle

W: Rune Prison: Deals damage equivalent to one Overload while also snaring the target, ensuring that the target will not be able to follow through on any actions he/she had planned for that night.

-Cooldown: 4 Cycles

You are allied with the Sea Creatures Frozen in Ice.
Surely there can't be more dead people?! Alas, jumpluffers has a hole cut out of her chest in the shape of a star. What a sick death!
Dear Archen,
You are RNG Jesus.

Do you control the RNG? Or does the RNG control you?

Whenever you are targeted by a kill, you have a 50% chance of surviving it and gaining a new role.

You are allied with the SANDS.
Unfortunately, he flipped a Tails, and Heads was his survive side. Phi was buried in a pile of sediment...

But it seems there was nobody behind Phi! She was just a NPC.

Additionally, a new alias has joined the game! versailles arrived as the dawn broke.

It is now Day One which will end in 22 hours at 6PM. Remember to post your restrictions again at least once! I will reveal the PRs of the dead after someone successfully guesses all the PRs. Or if nobody wants to try I can just post them...

edit: also dead players must continue their PRs at risk of being infracted.

Last edited:
Through the mystic powers of the omniscient random.org, I have concluded that we should lynch Luna. This is obviously the best decision for the village, since random.org is mystic and omniscient, as previously stated.

Also, everyone should please attempt a drawing of myself in the manner described in my previous two posts. Keep in mind the reward! CAP18 is a big deal! (Did I mention that my proposal was the winning concept? This makes it all the more important to me that CAP18 have a beautiful female sprite and also that she be drawn in my image, subtly altered to be like that of a French girl.)

Current Leader: Acklow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)