Tournament LC minitour III - Children of the Corn (Winner DXS)

Still no response towards if Lasagne is alive.
i gave you the times i was available as well as my timezone, while all i know about you is your timezone. you sent a message saying "You're in school rn, aren't you? This'll be interesting." you cant seriously expect me to get new information from that that can help us arrange a time.

gonna have to request activity :/

Attachments

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I've literally never seen you on, and even if my reply back was bad, you could've at least replied back. I've been on for at least 3 hours the past 4 days and I've never seen you. For that, I'm requesting activity.

ok well, after talking with people, i coinflipped it. Kiba won the coinflip
My little cent about that. It's a minitour, so competitive but the target is always "enjoy with playing"; That's a pity "force" Macle to do a coinflip. Play is always better than this.

3 hours the past 4 days? I was on for over 16. And there's no point me replying, as I couldn't attempt to schedule a time with no information from you :/

whatever - not gonna try and say I don't care, but I really think I should have got activity there
owell gl go dxs

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Also, you knew my timezone, and by simply pm'ing me and letting me know you're not inactive, we could've scheduled something.

Saw Kiba on PS pm'd and never got a reply, got on later saw you on then you left.

So much for immediate contact, will vm

Holiday

on my best behavior
It was a good game, DxS. I'm proud for 2nd, and I'm proud I even made it past first round. I've learned about some lesser known Pokemon (read: Karrablast) and how to use them. Luck to all in the future of tours!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)