Lockie's Breed Shop | 5IVs in Cool Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I say flawless, I mean my female has 4IVs :( the male has 5
I got a few hours and nothing to do, I'll try my luck with a female treecko :)
I happen to have a female treecko with unburden, egg moves and penta perfect.. and a hp rock ditto.. Want to borrow? ^^

I also noticed you were looking for an english zygarde. I have one that's 6IV, Adamant, English and fully redistributable. Interested?
Oh that is absolutely perfect!! <3 Awesome! ! ^^ And I'd love that Zygarde, feel free to pick more than Rayquaza. :) What else interests you?

It's your choice, feel free to reject my offer :)
If you see anything you'd rather want on this thread for example, just give me a shout.
Sorry for the delay, but its fine. You've been a good person to trade with so I would hate for my indifference to prevent you from getting the cobalion. So just shoot me a PM with what times are best for you to trade.

I would like one of your female 31/xx/31/31/31/31 liquid ooze tentacool w/ egg move rapid spin.
I can offer a 31/31/31/xx/31/31 female klutz buneary (in a love ball) w/ egg moves cosmic power, encore, switcheroo, and ice punch.
Or
I can "variate" your swinub by giving you a 31/31/31/31/xx/31 Naive Thick fat swinub w/ egg moves Icicle crash, Icicle spear, Stealth Rock, and Freeze Dry (any gender)

Buneary sounds nice. I'll give you a shout when tentacool is ready.
Do I hear something about an unburden HP rock Treecko?Could you trade a female for an HP fire flawless magnet pull Magnemite and Modest HP fire chlorophyll petilil?I know that you may not want to trust me seeing this is only my second post,but I have over a thousand posts on mland and I can get people who are here too to vouch for me

Hey! Me again. I like :
31/31/31/31/31/x
Relaxed
Chloropyhll
Male
Giga Drain
31/31/31/x/31/31
Jolly * Can I request for Naive *
Thick Fat
Male or Female
Icicle Crash | Stealth Rock | Freeze Dry
31/x/31/31/31/31
Bold
Levitate
Ungendered
None

If you can provide these 3, I'll trade you a Kalos born Shiny from my thread of your choice!

In response to your CMT:
31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest/Timid
Torrent/Rain Dish
Male
Dragon Pulse | Aura Sphere

and

31/x/31/31/31/31
Bold
Liquid Ooze
Male or Female
Rapid Spin

I really liked your jolly landorus xD. Since 5IV for a legend isn't fair, how about I throw in this little guy:
Joltik - Kalos Bred - Shiny - Repeat Ball - 31/31/31/31/31/31
Or maybe Joltik for Landorus if I give ya full redis on him? :)
That sounds fine, I usually don't trade other people's Pokemon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)