Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, the Japanese Birthday Eeveelutions and Pikachus come in Cherish Balls and are apparently not gender-locked. Can you pass the balls to the offspring and, moreover, do people here have one of these in female?

Edit: There are buttloads of event Pokemon in Japan who are not gender-locked. Apparently, equality does not extend beyond the release date.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Apparently, the Japanese Birthday Eeveelutions and Pikachus come in Cherish Balls and are apparently not gender-locked. Can you pass the balls to the offspring and, moreover, do people here have one of these in female?
No, neither Cherish Ball or Master Ball will pass on.

I havea question can someone help me

I put 2 pokemon of the same kind in put the everstone one the wrong one wen i take them out to switch the items the will probly have forgot their EM will i need to go farm heart scales and reateach them?

I havea question can someone help me

I put 2 pokemon of the same kind in put the everstone one the wrong one wen i take them out to switch the items the will probly have forgot their EM will i need to go farm heart scales and reateach them?
it depends on how many levels they grow if its 1 or 2 they probably forgot 1 egg move if it has 4 egg moves if its 10+ levels then they probably forgot the egg moves you had

I ran into a problem on my thread while making tabs, can someone tell me what I did wrong? (the Kanto tab)

Edit:Nevermind, I see my error. used ( instead of [

Last edited:
Currently breeding for HP Ice Tangela (Regenerator, Sassy(doing Relaxed later), Great Ball).

2 5 IV's so far with Dark....

Odd numbers be trollin!

Will probably have a giveaway of the 4 IV & 5 IV HP Dark spitbacks when its over.

(Update)

Third times the charm, got an 5 IV HP Ice.

Now working on Relaxed.

Last edited:
yeah ill take it. also looking for a bulbasaur in a nest ball with hidden power fire
I have nest ball HP Fire Bulbasaur in my trade thread.

BTW is everyone having trouble with the smogon shiny hatcher database? I've tried opening it on a few separate days and Google drive tells me it's "causing some problems" or something...

Currently breeding for HP Ice Tangela (Regenerator, Sassy(doing Relaxed later), Great Ball).

2 5 IV's so far with Dark....

Odd numbers be trollin!

Will probably have a giveaway of the 4 IV & 5 IV HP Dark spitbacks when its over.

(Update)

Third times the charm, got an 5 IV HP Ice.

Now working on Relaxed.
You goin for 31/31/31/31/31/0?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)