The 3-Mon Tournament III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
unfortunately Labyrinthine has missed our scheduled play time. He seems to be taking a leave from smogon for 3 weeks, but I will try to reschedule with him before sunday is over.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
15:10FLCLcan u paly for 3 mon tour
15:11Somaliatake the win, you responded too late so i assume you werent gonna show up.

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
i contacted my opponent to schedule the battle three days, he never answered and he hasn't been online since last sunday. Activity.

Labyrinthine has chosen to give me the win due to scheduling issues. I'm sorry we couldn't meet up, man. I'm sure it would have been a series of GGs.

innovamania

WEESNAWW
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have tried to contact my opponet but we haven't been able to fight yet. We both have had troubles finding a time. :(

Memoric vs Tele
Figufgyu vs Laga
cbt vs Aurora
Tomahawk9 vs pokebasket
Merritt vs weirdishitsux
Spidy vs Foster
Cba vs Fuzznip
Exa vs red97
Asek vs Scene

The above list are the games I do not have results for. I know I had the deadline set for yesterday, but I wasn't anticipating yesterday, or today for that matter, to bring me a ton of unrelated stuff I have to get done. To all the names tagged in the above list: if you and your opponent need an extension for your games, PLEASE let me know before this evening. The only exception is Spidy/Foster, because Spidy has already contacted me well in advance about needing an extension so that's already in place if they can't get their games done. The rest of you either need to finish up your games before this evening or inform me if an extension is needed. I will be putting the next round up this evening, so any games not finished by then or games where I've granted extensions will either have activity wins handed out or be coin flipped. Also, if you and your opponent have been communicating by PM instead of on each others' profiles, please add me to the conversation so I can confirm the activity. Otherwise an activity decision/coin flip may not truly reflect your actual activity, and I have no way of knowing otherwise.

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Ruppy Tele

My opp scheduled to play Saturday, but he didn't show up. I notified him of my availablity through his VM wall that day but to no avail. It'd be cool to get extension, but otherwise activity.

And deadline for round 2 is up! Regarding the unfinished games, I have made the following decisions.

Extension:
Memoric vs Tele
Tomahawk9 vs pokebasket
Merritt vs weirdishitsux
Spidy vs Foster

Coin Flip:
Figufgyu vs Laga
Asek
vs Scene

Activity:
Cba vs Fuzznip
Exa vs red97

On the extensions, I decided to grant Memoric's request for one since he asked, and as previously mentioned Spidy asked me a while back for an extension due to something that came up. The other two games have both had clear attempts to schedule on both sides with them agreeing, from their most recent posts, to hopefully get the games done tomorrow. Cba and red97 have both received activity wins, while Asek and Laga got coin flip wins, although unless they were communicating by PM none of the participants in the coin flipped games have appeared to actively been trying to schedule their games, so please try and step it up a bit on that in the next round. Round 3 thread will be up shortly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)