Filling the Generation Gap - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
a fucking shame of battle, where I missed everything I used when the battle was totally mine...ok, I wanted to play this tourney because I liked the format a lot, but this is how it ends...perfect

Deluks917

Ride on Shooting Star
imo this is a cool format.

I guess lame no one is gonna put up replays since can use same teams :(

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Me and eo are having trouble scheduling so activity
Are you kidding lol.

We played in Tour last week, and I asked you to battle afterwards, multiple times. You didn't reply, so I responded to your VM. Only then did you reply by PMing me on IRC, claiming that you were not ready yet; thus, I told you to contact me again once you were, which you did not. Even yesterday, you were talking in main chat on SmogTours, and I asked if you could battle, to which you did not reply.

We have not had any trouble scheduling because no attempts were made to schedule, and that is completely your fault; the burden of communication was laid upon you when it was made known to both of us that I was ready and you were not. I will be online for most of today, but if this match does not get done, it will be due to your concerted lack of effort to communicate to me your availability, not mine. Activity post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)