Big Smogon Mafia Mafia (BIGinner) - Day %

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Reinfleche will be subbing in for FireMage.

Also extending deadline for another 24 hours (from today's deadline, meaning that deadline is @ 8:30 pm CST tomorrow) mostly due to some stuff coming up tonight and I would rather be available to do as many updates as I can before I leave for PAX East/Thailand.

Last edited:

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
askaninjask and Ace Emerald have been frozen. They can't talk outside of the smogon thread and the smogon mafia mafia public forums.

Update going up shortly.

K, I'll be posting the lynch shortly, after talking to someone. Just a note, DO NOT TRUST VON because his claim and archen's role are identical.
What is necessary is that the Old Games get a new leader, quickly, and we continue to work together. Talk to me on IRC about this ASAP.

In the mean time von's sheet is missing some claims, send them in.

Last edited:

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Ok now that I've calmed down (I take this way too seriously) Von also made me target Outlaw with my kill last night. IDK if the aliases he gave me to like are chill games or his own faction, but I want to point out here I was right about Von all along.

Do I trust swf more now? A little bit more. I've still not claimed my alias to either of them. And if you have not done so either please do not. I want swf to be able to prove his claim, something he cannot do. Swf, you know the aliases which Von made me like (if not then I'll tell you). Let me know if they are put in over chill games in the sheet.

I'll get on irc now.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Oh man gg guys, I took out a single freezer. You can go ahead and pm smogawards for best mole now please.

Or it was a bad night and people that seemed obviously scummy given the info we had died. If I'm old games, this kind of puts of both villages in a bad spot. If I'm mafia, then why have I fucked Not Mafias so hard up until now? Think about these things before you speak.

Representative of Old Games, please contact me asap. There is damage to be undone.

K so it is so obvious that von is not a chill game what are the odds that we have two NOC freezers? There are other reasons as well that I don't want to share atm. Also everyone wants me to do this, so politics.

Everyone should lynch vonFielder, aka Quagsires.

Also, sorry about my horrible leading role, I didn't want to lead but KOM will be gone and we need a leader badly:
Dear <snip>,
You are Megaman Battle Network.

You were a mafia involving a 1v1 set up with 2 wolf factions. blue_light and wickdaggler won.

You do not have any night action, but your vote counts as two votes instead of one.

You are allied with the Pretty Chill Games. You win if the Pretty Chill Games eliminate the Old Games, Failure Games, and Not Mafia Games.

Last edited:

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Odd how you just went from being defeatist "oh you can lynch me I guess" to this. Didn't you leave IRC two hours ago saying you were "too tired to think straight?" Guess you should have gotten that rest. Meanwhile there is an honest to goodness unnamed third factioner to lynch, and three people who had access to our sheet. Why gamble on figuring out who the mole is when we can lynch confirmed scum?

I think I can trust old games and sands to take the time to deliberate on this, but no one should be trusting starwarsfan. If anyone adds up my actions and thinks that I am a mole, then they are a god damn retard. Do you forget that I chose to kill Archen for the same reason you are trying to lynch me? I can't help that we had two freezers, but I shouldn't have to point out the flaws in me trying to take him out if I was moling. Meanwhile swf has had just as much sheet access and is being a manipulative shit to boot. Sands had already called you out for your loose lips prior to today, why trust you at all? What is the point in lying to my face at this juncture swf? Is that why you banned everybody from the chill channel? So that they couldn't witness your lies first hand as you strung me along playing dumb about figuring out who the mole is, only to roll me when you think I've gone to bed?

Villagers chill and old, I have already felt the cold sting of being successfully duped by starwarsfan. When all is said and done, spare yourselves the humility and hold the lynch until all village factions can talk this over.

Hi guys, I am lockdown, the partner zorbees mentioned way back when he said he wanted to become leader of the old games. I'll be taking over his role so please send all night results to me! I can't get on irc right now because i'm about to leave the house but when i get back i will talk to all of you (i have zorbees' sheet so i know who you are) and will talk about this lynch with everyone so it will sadly have to wait :(

for now though, i'd like to place priority on sending your night results to me fellow old games :)

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
this von/swf conflict feels like two jilted lovers who each cheated on the other at the same time and then independently found out and cheated again in revenge and then confronted the other and now neither can make sense of their feelings or actions.

so they just tell all their friends their now-ex is a horrible dirty good for nothing lying cheating tramp and add them to dontdatehimgirl.com in the hopes word of the other's dysfunction will spread while ignoring their own faults.

that being said I hear make up sex can be fun! so can hate sex!

Celever

i am town
Odd how you just went from being defeatist "oh you can lynch me I guess" to this. Didn't you leave IRC two hours ago saying you were "too tired to think straight?" Guess you should have gotten that rest. Meanwhile there is an honest to goodness unnamed third factioner to lynch, and three people who had access to our sheet. Why gamble on figuring out who the mole is when we can lynch confirmed scum?

I think I can trust old games and sands to take the time to deliberate on this, but no one should be trusting starwarsfan. If anyone adds up my actions and thinks that I am a mole, then they are a god damn retard. Do you forget that I chose to kill Archen for the same reason you are trying to lynch me? I can't help that we had two freezers, but I shouldn't have to point out the flaws in me trying to take him out if I was moling. Meanwhile swf has had just as much sheet access and is being a manipulative shit to boot. Sands had already called you out for your loose lips prior to today, why trust you at all? What is the point in lying to my face at this juncture swf? Is that why you banned everybody from the chill channel? So that they couldn't witness your lies first hand as you strung me along playing dumb about figuring out who the mole is, only to roll me when you think I've gone to bed?

Villagers chill and old, I have already felt the cold sting of being successfully duped by starwarsfan. When all is said and done, spare yourselves the humility and hold the lynch until all village factions can talk this over.
No you didn't. You made me kill Outlaw (General Spoon), not Fishin (Archen). I also know for a fact that General Spoon claimed his alias to you. He didn't tell me what his alias was so I couldn't prevent it, but he told me that he claimed it to you. You wanting to kill General Spoon makes no sense, especially as he put his full role PM in this thread. Why would he not be chill? Don't come up with some BS logic now.

I didn't trust swf before this, and when he said "maybe we shouldn't kill von" I trusted him much less, but now that he's outed you I am content with him for now. Von, if you actually care about the chill games winning we will lynch you and your somewhat useless role (like really, NOC silence isn't that great even in late game afaik) and if you come up chill we will usurp swf. He has the sheet anyway, not like more info will go to his faction.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
You're so out of the loop it's cute.

Just to be clear, you don't care at all if we mislynch today? Cause that seems kind of devastating. But what do I know, I am just the guy who successfully led two lynches out of two.

Celever

i am town
Oh yeah, if you're wondering I can't vig von any more because he made me like Quagsires as an alias.

von, you're also the guy who ordered a nk on someone you knew was chill (2/3) so your record isn't quite as clean as you probably think it is.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
What do you mean I knew he was chill? Because he claimed? Forgive me for being skeptical that we had a rogue, a miller, and two freezers on our faction. I wasn't the only person who decided that we should kill GeneralSpoon, nor was he the only kill I had a hand in last night. Collectively the two villages and sands had three kills. I pushed for Archen Day 1, and I agreed with the kill Night 2. Again, why would I allow this if I was mafia? Why wouldn't I kill you instead? We weren't screwed over by someone calling shots, we were screwed over by somebody subverting our actions.

Why are you killing people who might be in our faction because you're suspicious of them instead of aliases that are unclaimed and thus far more likely to be Bad Guys?

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Might have been a good suggestion when you were there while we discussed whether or not to kill GeneralSpoon.

Wait it wouldn't have been because 50% of the unclaimed aliases aren't in use, which you were also there to see.

EDIT: And it's actually more like 2/3 as of now, really bad odds.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)