Filling the Generation Gap - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you kidding lol.

We played in Tour last week, and I asked you to battle afterwards, multiple times. You didn't reply, so I responded to your VM. Only then did you reply by PMing me on IRC, claiming that you were not ready yet; thus, I told you to contact me again once you were, which you did not. Even yesterday, you were talking in main chat on SmogTours, and I asked if you could battle, to which you did not reply.

We have not had any trouble scheduling because no attempts were made to schedule, and that is completely your fault; the burden of communication was laid upon you when it was made known to both of us that I was ready and you were not. I will be online for most of today, but if this match does not get done, it will be due to your concerted lack of effort to communicate to me your availability, not mine. Activity post.
Every time you have attempted to schedule with me, I have been on my phone and when I play on my phone, I can't see the battle log. I saw the replay later. I have been on #spl all the time, and you haven't contacted me once. I have been ready, and I admit that I should have pmed you or something, but don't act like I have been intentionally trying to avoid you. I am gonna be able for the next hour so, but if we can't get it done feel free to take the win.

Activity post. Gonna see if i find Taker sometime today...He's GMT-1 while i'm GMT-5 so lets see...

Stolen by Navy, even with this decisive critical I have to recognize it was a good game indeed. Gg !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)