Multifaction/FFA BIGS 2 - Game Over! NPC alice Wins! SC1 Winner: jumpluff; SC2 Winner: Ullar

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
New York City, New York. May 30, 2014.

Mahan walk down street. He make to buy coffee.

He get phone cell call. Husky macho voice on other lahin:

"I wahant sahell you toasty goods. I wahant sahell you vonFielder and lover of his."

"Ehhhhh, whatchu talkin' 'bout? We ain' gaht tyme for dat around here in New Yoak."

"Da Letter El keep make speakh about reyscarface too."

"Well tell him to stop taking drugs then?"

"I no know what do! Will you buy thees French Maidh I drawh? Maybe Pikhachu?"

*Click*

"Why make waste time do I?" Macho husky voice mahan say.

He thinkh that Pokhemon was only thing for he.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
My dear supporters!

Today we face this sad day night together. Some of you have ignored my royal orders and have caused the death of the brave Dummy. This man was brave, but no one knew much about him, he was a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an igneous.

Please donate more money so an organisation can be founded that will protect all rock based lifeforms from meeting the same fate!

Sincerely,
Your Prince

P.S. Some poetry in honor of this great man:

Rocks; these are my rocks.
Sediments: make me sedimental.
Smooth and round, asleep in the ground.
Shades of brown and gray...

a mwwwwwmmmmmmment of yywwwwwwwrr tyyyyyymm

in aaapreeeeeeeeeeeeeeceeeeeeeaaayyyyyyyshon fwr de gwwwwwwwweit flaaaaaayyeevowr innn deees gaaaaayyym

saaaaaach aaas

"raaaaaks? raaaaaaks!"

yyyyywwwwwww wuuuddnnnt feeeeyyyynd saaaaaaaamfeeeeeeng layyyyyykk deeees

aaaaannnyyyyywwwwwwwwwwer inn dee yyyyywwwwwwneveeeeeeeeewse

baaaat heeeeeeewww

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Walrein , your friends...worry me. I can't even understand half of them! Miley Cyrus, princes, what?

This is insane.

I'm setting up a firewall. This website will be blocked.

As soon as I figure out how...

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
RaRe555 has been subbed in for Ditto due to the latter going on a trip.

I will update once I add actions I had a busy afternoon and needed a snack.

Under the unreleting insistence of thy beloved host,
I come forth to brandish my opulent vocabulary,
praying to the gods that be that they deem me
worthy of not dying to their thundering wrath
in such a way that all that'd be left of me
is a withering seared rotten and disintegrated corpse.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
DEADLINE

More carnagerino!

First, Jirachi is found having been hit with an asteroid. Ouch!

Dear Acklow,
You are Freshly Fallen Snow.

So soft and fluffy :3

At any point during the game you may PM Yeti "Fill in my Role PM." Include a Role PM from any previous Smogon mafia game. You will become this role until you send in another PM. You may only use each Role PM once. When a role is changed, the last role submitted will be the action used when the cycle ends.

You are allied with the SNOWS.
He had taken on the role of Cresselia from EXPERTS. Next, kamitsure is found with the shape of a star cut out of her chest!

Dear billymills,
You are Bashiraltic Rock.

At night, you can PM Yeti with “Night X - Place Bet”. In the body of your PM, you will make a prediction. If it comes to pass, you will be rewarded according to the difficulty of the prediction. You can win things like one shot abilities, or mayor for a day, etc. You may haggle with the hosts over what you win if your prediction comes true, one of us is usually in fluodome.
You are allied with the SEDIMENTS.
It seems he did not bet on his own death! Clarine is buried under a pile of various sediments and cannot escape.

Dear UllarWarlord,
You are Sharknado.

SHARKS AND TORNADO = SHARKNADOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You may check a user for an item every night. Additionally, if anyone votes for a member of your team, your vote against them will count as 5 for that day.

You are allied with the Sea Creatures Frozen in Ice.
It seems he couldn't sustain his wind speeds. Poor, poor Ebola had a pile of snow dropped on her and she wound up dead too!
Dear shinyskarmory,
You are the RNG King of Atlantis.

jack of all trades master of none

Once a night you can pm Yeti and say I use my mastery of nothing on <USER> then yeti will role a die which will determine what your mastery of none does
1 Be a docter on a user but if that user is targeted by any night action you will be killed
2 You will be told the role of the person you visited but they will know that you know their role
3 You gain a limited one use almost useless version of the power of the player you visited that you can use the next night
4 You will kill that person and you will die after the next day
5 Have you votes count doulble the next day and not count the next
6 You will swap your entire role with who you visited

You are allied with the Sea Creatures Frozen in Ice.
Oh no! It seems the Sea Creatures Frozen in Ice have been eliminated from the game! Poor fellows :( But that's not all, Garnet has also been eliminated by being drowned in a mud puddle. It was a very large puddle.
Dear More Cowbell,
You are the Vanilla Existentialist.

You are. Or are you not? Or are you vanilla? But what is vanilla?

Whenever someone targets your faction with an information role, you will block it due to appearing to be just a vanilla player.

You are allied with the SANDS.
There is yet another death still! Poor versailles has been buried in sand.

But it seems versailles was leaving anyway... In her place, two new aliases have shown up: Nayru and (BAN ME PLEASE)y Anderson.

Sheesh, what a night! It is now Day Two. D2 will end after all PR posts and majority or at 4PM PST 4/6. Maybe. I usually have something at that time but it gets canceled a lot.

Post Restrictions of the Deceased:
Acklow PR: You are an Indian telemarketer.
UllarWarlord PR: You are Walrein's mother, uncertain what to do about her little baby Spheal's budding sexuality.
shinyskarmory PR: You love goats. A lot. Especially goat version songs. You should probably include your favorite of the day every post.
More Cowbell PR: You are terrified of avatars but they are all around you.
billymills PR: You don't speak English.

Sending results now.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Dear <USER>,
You are Cresselia.

Though you are not a human avatar for a vocal robot like your fellow allies, you do look very melodic. All three of you are charming and refined, and the Vocaloids were all too happy to let an elegant Mon of your stature onto the team. As Cresselia, you have a wide array of moves to handle, and you are one of the best legends to show up in Pokemon since second gen.

Every night, you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with “NX - Use Safeguard on USER”. You will use Safeguard. It protects USER.

Additionally, every night you may also PM Quagsires and Yeti with “NX - Future Sight USER”. You will use Future Sight on USER, which doesn’t look particularly far in advance, but it does provide you with the entire flow of who targeted USER, and who then targeted them.

Every day, you may PM Quagsires and Yeti with “DX - Aurora Beam USER”. You will gently freeze USER, preventing their vote from actually counting that day.

Because you are Cresselia, and thus a super wall who takes ages to kill, you cannot actually be killed at night. Only a lynch can cause your death. However, being so mighty comes at a price. Since everyone says Lugia is THE Psychic legendary wall, nobody cares for your opinion, and your vote counts as zero.

Furthermore, because you are a knowledgeable legendary, you always feel compelled to mention the franchise you are from, and therefore must mention Pokemon in every post or face the wrath of the hosts. You know that a friend of yours on the MUDS knows of your desire to mention the Mons. You also know that someone on the MUDS chronically brags about their overconfidence.

You have successfully managed to infiltrate the MUDS. The MUDS believe you are MUDSINE, the only daughter of the MUDS leader.

You are allied with the VOCALOIDS. To win, everyone else must die. You do not need an item.
Apparahentaly bee pee vees make no count. I make feel mad.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
My people are dying. They have been driven off their ancestral lands by the feared Yeti, and my animal guide says the only answer is to smokum peace pipe and lynch miffy

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I crave Von's mouth, Von's voice, Von's hair.
Silent and starving, I prowl through the streets.
Bread does not nourish me, Reyscarface disrupts me, all day
I hunt for the liquid measure of Von's steps.

I hunger for Von's sleek laugh,
Von's hands the color of a savage harvest,
hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails,
I want to eat Von's skin like a whole almond.

I want to eat the sunbeam flaring in Von's lovely body,
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face,
I want to eat the fleeting shade of Von's lashes,

and I pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight,
hunting for Von, for Von's hot heart,
Like a puma in the barrens of Quitratue.

vote lapine

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
My dear friends!

Today is a sad day indeed, it turns out most of the donated founds have been stolen and used for selfish gains! This individual needs to be punished so let us Lynch lapine. Sadly your previous donations are unrecoverable at this point, so I must ask you yet again to send more money! Before lapine is lynched would be the best, so that the founds can be used to bring her to justice!

Sincerely,
Your Prince

P.S. Anyone know a good place to hide from an angry mob who discovered where you live? You know, just interested...

It makes you blind, it does you in
It makes you think you're pretty tough
It makes you prone to crime and sin
It makes you say thing off the cuff
You just get what they put in
and they never put in enough
Love is like a lynched lapine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)