The Crystal Geodude Academy's Tournament - Round 1 READ POST #688

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Won vs Kael in a gg
edit.: getting mad over videogames - the kael experience

Activity post vs e7e, he vmed me, i relplied with my timezone and availiability and i haven't heard of him since then.

Lost to Frochtejohgurt. gg man.

Still have gotten zero word from Exa and he hasn't been online since last Sunday, so activity post for that game, the only one in my group I have left to play.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Won against Bloo gg not sure how it wouldve turned out without the freeze, I had the matchup advantage though
I'm sorry but I can't allow that. Being lucked to death is a thing, being lucked to death by someone unable to realize he had no chance without the haxx is another one. I don't know where's the matchup advantage you're talking about too. I'm not sure if you realize that you froze Bloo twice and critted his Excadrill when he had the game 100% won, because for your information Ice Beam doesn't kill.

For those who are wondering why I felt the need to answer to this guy, I invite you to watch this beautiful replay and to read his post again http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-106598647

That being said, get your matches done guys, please. Deadline is approaching and there's still many games to be completed.

EDIT: Posting to say that Go10 beat Conflict and passion.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but I can't allow that. Being lucked to death is a thing, being lucked to death by someone unable to realize he had no chance without the haxx is another one. I don't know where's the matchup advantage you're talking about too. I'm not sure if you realize that you froze Bloo twice and critted his Excadrill when he had the game 100% won, because for your information Ice Beam doesn't kill.

For those who are wondering why I felt the need to answer to this guy, I invite you to watch this beautiful replay and to read his post again http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-106598647

That being said, get your matches done guys, please. Deadline is approaching and there's still many games to be completed.
I know Ice beam doesnt kill, unfortunately for Bloo I had three mons left, while I believe he had 2 turns to abuse sand rush, 252 252+ Clefable can take an Iron head, KO exca, and Deo-S KOs rest of team.

(for reference) 252+ Atk Excadrill Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 260-308 (65.9 - 78.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery (I even included Adamant

I did hax Bloo multiple times but the one that sealed his fate was the freeze on Clefable, acknowledge that hax will happen and move on. Thankyou for remaining impartial to events that occur Ojama.

Last edited:
Won against dragonuser, I have been lucky in the second turn with his Draco Meteor miss.
GG and sorry dude :v

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)