XY UU Opening Tournament - Finals [Won by Dat Blast]

Activity Win Request

I asked my opponent several days ago when he wanted to play, and he said he wouldn't be able to play "this week." I contacted him again about 10 hours ago to play this weekend but did not receive a response. I want to play and will be on tomorrow around the time of Smog Tour but I have a 10 page paper to write...

Would we be able to have our battle sometime today Limitless? I know it is pass the deadline but I'd rather have a slight extension and finish it off today. I should be free all afternoon my time, so in about 7hrs from the time of this post.

Deluks917

Ride on Shooting Star
No offense but Activity Request:

Admittedly I took too long to message Jabba. But out of me/Jabba I was the one who eventually wall messaged and was extremely available. More importantly Jabba asked for a match tonight late and we set up one for 45 min ago. Jabba is not here :(. I also tried to find him in irc.

leaving now have HW to do

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Round three matches that were not complete were either decided by activity or coin flip. If you have a question about the result of your match, feel free to message me.

Round four deadline is 4/7/14.

No elite 8 for me ;-;

lost to dat blast in a really good game. Good luck in the future rounds man.

This tournament has gotten to the point where it would be pretty sweet to see replays more often so if you guys could saves your matches that'd be swell :)

My opponent has gotten back to me, but we have conflicting time zones, so it might be difficult for us to find each other. Searching for him on Showdown atm.

Requesting Activity Win
I hate to do this to a team mate but me and Jabba agreed on a time and he missed it and since the final day for round 3 was today, I don't think there will be another opportunity for us to play. Idk I made sure to be on and messaged him both on IRC and the forums but yeah i'll let you decide Limitless

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Round four matches that were not complete were either decided by activity or coin flip. If you have a question about the result of your match, feel free to message me.

Round 5:

Limitless vs Jaguar360
Calloflochie vs Dat Blast
Lasagne vs -Tsunami-
Fizz vs Swamp Link

Round five deadline is 4/16/14.

Last edited:

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
wow quarter finals already it feels just like yesterday since taehl eliminated me o_o

Round 5:

Limitless vs Jaguar360
Calloflochie vs Dat Blast
Lasagne vs -Tsunami-
Fizz vs Swamp Link

I don't do predictions like ever but I just feel like a left board sweep wheeeee!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)