Multifaction/FFA BIGS 2 - Game Over! NPC alice Wins! SC1 Winner: jumpluff; SC2 Winner: Ullar

A heavier task could not have been imposed
Than I to speak my griefs unspeakable:
Yet, that the world may witness that lapine's end
Was wrought by nature, not by vile offence,
I'll utter what my sorrows give me leave:
lynch lapine, whose name brings about unrest and imbalance.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
OHHHHH NOOOOOOO

Poor lapine realizes her mistake voting yesterday all too late.

Even newcomers Nayru and (BAN ME PLEASE)y Anderson shout out a vote for her!

Dear LightWolf,
You are a Non-Naïve Explorer.

You are a seasoned veteran of caves, cliffs and space. Nothing gets by you.

As such, you may obtain the faction of any alias you target each night.

You are allied with the STARS.
The first member of the STARS has died! But wait, there is still a mysterious, asteroid-dropping faction who hasn't lost anyone. Hmm, suspicious...

And what of the SANDS, the item needed to win? Make sure you've found them if you want to go big or you'll go home!

Aliases Voting:
For lapine: Miffy, Nayru, lapine, Shiki Misaki, Luna, (BAN ME PLEASE)y Anderson, Priscilla, lynne, Muran, Flaaffy, rittre gilr
For Miffy: jumpluff

LightWolf PR: You are a Nigerian Prince looking to extort money from the players.

It is now Night Three. N3 will end in 22 hours or when I have all actions and posts, 4PM PST 4/7.

Was there some part of you - tail, or hunchback;
That, when they cut it off, grew back?
You were a little girl with starry eyes
Now you're a dead young prince and no one knows why.

The wind will blow or it won't
The STARS come out or they don't
The world goes round or we get thrown into the STARS.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have made a grave misunderstanding regarding the lynch rules, just as my ancestors made a grave misunderstanding regarding the value of a single small gemstone.

Robert Beltran, 1997 Eagle Award Winner for Outstanding Actor
"An immensely enjoyable, carefully crafted, well-performed creation." - Entertainment Weekly
""Voyager" includes all the elements of Roddenberry's original vision: a future full of hope, curiosity, wonder and respect for all cultures;" - Variety
"Sorry buddy, looks like the fans agree, Voyager is better than Deep Snore 9." - Yeti

Last edited:
That skank LightWolf ain't got nothin on this she-wolf.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Take her down to the woods where the wolfboy lives,
so the villagers say,
And the three of you evaporate into the night
'til you both fall in love with him
With a face like an African mask
and the strength of ten men
When she's wrong
she's in charge in the world at large
and her weaves are all very long

So you'll dress head to foot in lame
and you'll dance in December snow
When the sky turns to wine you'll embrace
but what about Wayne Brady tho?

Upon my life, by some device or other
You villains are o'er-raught of all my money.
They say this town is full of cozenage,
As, nimble jugglers that deceive the eye,
Dark-working sorcerers that change the mind,
Soul-killing witches that deform the body,
Disguised cheaters, prating mountebanks,
And many such-like liberties of sin:
If it prove so, I will be gone the sooner.
I'll to the Centaur, to go seek this slave:
I greatly fear my money is not safe,
from all you petty, low-life thieves.

Yeti

dark saturday
VIOLENCE

Two users forgot to post! Was this intentional, an oversight, a slip-up, a suicide pact? Who knows, but both of them were killed during the night anyway.

Though someone was trying to kill another alias, this pussy ran behind Luna and forced her to take all actions directed at her instead, so she was hit by an asteroid and then her corpse had a star cut out of its chest. Sheesh.

Dear Blue_Tornado,
You are a Nosy Waterspout.

You just love pestering everyone you can!

Every night you may anonymously message two aliases with whatever you want.

You are allied with the MUDS.
Alas, the final member of the MUDS has finally fallen, thanks to the cowardice and vicarious living of another. They have been eliminated. But, they took out Shiki Misaki with them, burying her in a pile of mud.

Dear Da Letter El,
You are a Rolling Stone.

You have exactly one thing in common with other, more ambulatory human beings, and that is, like all other men, you are a pig. In fact, the piggiest of the pigs. Oink. However, God is kind and merciful, even to the lesser among His creations, and has blessed you with a special gift in return for depriving you of legs—your only talent, rolling. For the first time in your life, the onslaught of the SEDIMENTS has given you a purpose—a role, in fact—which you are divinely called to use for good but cravenly tempted to use for sin.
Every night, you may send Yeti a PM titled "Night X - Just Keep Rolling at USER". The roll of your dice will determine the fate of USER's action, redirecting it to a randomly chosen player. If you cause harm to an allied player with this action, a point will be deducted from your karma, and conversely, if you disrupt or injure an enemy you will receive a point. If you hit yourself, your score won't change, reflecting your cosmic insignificance. The host cannot confirm whether the dice is legit or just a manifestation of her whims at the time, but that's life for you!
Since you can't count past ten (the amount of your anatomical digits), this role will no longer work on Night 11 and beyond. Women are completely immune to your existence, so if you target them with anything it will surely fail.

You are allied with the SEDIMENTS.
The final SEDIMENTS member is crushed. They have been eliminated. But that's not all! jumpluff is shocked to see a pile of sand dumped on her head and finds herself unable to escape it.

Dear vonFiedler,
You are a Faulty Transporter.
Everyone has to crouch to use you, which is pretty weird when you think about it. Why can't they just stand tall?!

Every night you may send in a faction name. This faction will have all their targets randomized. You may not target aliases. Their kill will not be randomized to hit a member of your team.

You are allied with the STARS.
It seems when one star falls, you get a meteor shower of them. But what's this?! Muran is found under a pile of snow!
Dear Paperblade,
You are a Black Hole.

Best blowjob-giver ever, or just a sinkhole? You suck, and you suck a lot, in fact it's all you do, but your technique may be a bit too all-encompassing...

You may hook a user every night. You also may negate the vote of a different user.

You are allied with the SOLARS.
Finally a member of the last team dies! It's taken quite a while to get there, but you all did it. Or maybe the RNG did.

Additionally, Nayru and (BAN ME PLEASE)y Anderson decide they may be overstaying their welcome and leave. However, mireille shows up in their place. How odd!

A reminder if you want to win, you must be holding strongman item the SANDS.

It is now Day Three. D3 will end in 24 hours or with all posts/votes. 4PM PST 4/8. I will send results now.

Post Restrictions of the Deceased:
Blue_Tornado PR: You are actually a Martian.
vonFiedler PR: You are Chakotay and will try to offer spirit animal guides to everyone.
Paperblade PR: You may only speak in haikus.
Da Letter El PR: You are madly in love with a different player every cycle and will do anything to win their affection.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Surprisedkh I be if twist of plot make: jumpluff restrikshon of posts is liking them.

*sells something over the phone*

"Sale I make! Good mahan of sale I am!"

She's run away to join the bunnies
This mortal world has lost its charms
I'll be a flower for their garden
Never to hold you in my arms

I cry because it looks so good
I cry, why not? It's free
And there's nothing more devastating
Than lynching a Miffy...

ps only newbies ignore ppl

Yeti

dark saturday
DEADLINE

Poor Miffy has been voted by the majority, uh oh!

Let's not forget mireille, who chimes in to cast her vote for Miffy as well.

Dear Ditto/RaRe555,
You are Dead Paul.

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together. See how they run like pigs from a gun. See how they fly. I'm crying.

"Night X - I am the Walrus, <USER>." Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come. Corporation t-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday. Man, you been a naughty boy, you let your face grow long.

I am the Eggman. I am the Eggman. I am the Walrus. Goo goo g'joob. This will redirect your target to a random user not on your team.

You are allied with the SNOWS.
RIP to the SNOWS, they have been eliminated! With only four people left, two on the same faction, things are looking poorly for the other lone rangers. But who knows what will happen, or who will wind up with the SANDS!

It is now Night Four. N4 will end in 24 hours or when I get all actions/posts, 4PM PST 4/9.

Aliases Voting
For Miffy: lynne, Priscilla, mireille, rittre gilr
For lynne: Flaaffy

The PR:
Ditto PR: You believe you are Shakespeare and are trying to write a comedy about this game.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)