The Helping Hand Tournament II - [Finals] [Won by Eo Ut Mortus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
HELPING HAND

Tour Hosted in BW by
KnightoftheWind
Rehosted by FireMage and Lady Salamence

Much like the use of the move helping hand, you're going to boost the power of your opponents (and Allies) squads by providing them with potentially useful pokémon in the hope they will return the favour and provide you with something useful in return.

Rules
  • General Smogon Tournament Rules Apply - Read them here
  • All Standard tournament clauses and rules apply
  • Tier Will be XY OU
  • Yes, One Mega Per team.

Tour Specific Rules
  • You may only use Pokémon and the sets posted within the signups.
  • You must post a set in your signup post. Any signups without a set will not be counted towards actually being signed up.
  • All sets must be able to be imported into PS!
  • All Pokemon must have the nickname of your smogon username. In the event of it being too long for Showdown / PO you can use an abbreviated version of your username.
Lady Salamence (Salamence) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SAtk
Naive Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

• All sets must be used exactly as they are posted - this includes things such as nicknames, EV spreads and IV spreads.
  • All Sets must be viable - What is / isn't will be up for me and LS to decide.
  • Message either me or Lady Salamence the Mons you have used [once you have done your battle] - The top 5 pokémon used will then be banned from further rounds. In the case of pokémon sharing the 5th spot - all the mons who share the spot will be banned.
  • And staying true to the past incarnation of the tour: One set per Pokémon submitted. (For Example, if I submitted a Togekiss set, No-one else would be able to submit another set for Togekiss.)
  • Alternative forms still share a dex number, so only one Rotom-Appliance, Deoxys Form and Genie.

http://goo.my/hand2 - All the sets (will be updated when FireMage can update it)

Bans
Conkeldurr
Rotom-w
Latias
Venusaur
Rhyperior
Talonflame
Azumarill
Pinsir
Raikou
Empoleon
Excadrill
Garchomp
Bisharp
Charizard
Volcarona
Deoxys-S
Clefable
Mawile
Keldeo
Gengar
Dragonite
Heracross

Bans: Another massive tie (like, 6/7-way or something for second place) so I've just banned Heracross.

Matchups:

Inflikted vs Eo Ut Mortus

deadline: pls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)