Other Creative / Underrated Sets Thread (Read the thread, NO SHITTY GIMMICKS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting this set from my OP on Victory Road but whatevs.

A set that is getting fairly popular among high level players is offensive Scolipede.

Scolipede @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Megahorn
- Poison Jab
- Earthquake

This set goes to show that Scolipede can do more than just baton pass boosts to his teammates. Megahorn and Poison Jab are the preferred STABs as they hit the hardest and do solid damage to a number of common switch ins. Earthquake is for coverage against things like Terrakion and Heatran. Another reason this set is great is the unpredictability. Most people assume that when they see a Scolipede he will be baton passing speed and attack boosts to teammates for an easy sweep. To their demise they find out you are offensive with a Life Orb and kill the Pokemon you sent in to Taunt it. Lastly Bug / Poison typing is solid in today's meta game and is a hard combination to come by.
I've used this set a bunch and I def prefer Rock Slide > Poison Jab. With it you can revenge Char-Y and hit Talonflame on the switch, and Poison Jab never really helped since it doesn't add much extra coverage with Megahorn.

Cofagrigus (M) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Mummy
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SDef
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Will-O-Wisp
- Trick
- Haze

I use this set as a Blob counter and Mega Pinsir, Mega Mawile and Mega Gyrados check/counter. For the blobs I use trick to give it the specs and make it useless. For Mega Mawile and Mega Pinsir I burn them and the mummy ability lets me cripple them badly since they no longer have Aerilate or Huge Power. You can also use Haze for the Baton Pass teams that are becoming rampant on the ladder.
This set is amazing, but it lacks recovery. Personally I'd put Pain Split in Haze's place and just have another Pokemon with Whirlwind or Roar.

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Atk / 176 SpD
Careful Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

I'm a lazy bum so I'm just going to c/p my post from the Viability Rankings thread: Snorlax with Rest is absolutely amazing atm, he lets you scratch so many special attackers off your threat list. But unlike the likes of Chansey, Snorlax can actually provide some meaningful offence. He's one of the best in the game at sponging various special attacks and Thick Fat is just great, giving him numerous opportunities to set up. I've only been using him a few days so I haven't figured out an optimal EV spread, but I currently run a weird set is 252 HP / 80 Atk / 176 SpD with a Careful Nature and Lefties, and use Return/Earthquake/Rest/Sleep Talk. There's almost certainly a better moveset out there somewhere, but this one is pretty simple to use. This spread allows it to avoid the 2HKO from Timid Charizard Y Focus Blast. It walks all over Leftovers Thundurus-I, which is what good players high in the ladder use nowadays anyway, Life Orb Thundurus will KO itself with recoil as Snorlax heals up. Mega Gardevoir is another special attacker that can't even 2HKO with the inaccurate Focus Blast. The ever increasingly popular Raikou, Zapdos, and Manetric do laughable damage to it as well. Rotom-W is something hilarious like a 7HKO, while Snorlax can just Rest to deal with Will-o-Wisp. Greninja might as well pack it's bag and go home, as should the Latii twins. Even +3 Manaphy can't 2HKO with Surf, so you could probably run Roar or something if you're not comfortable facing that thing. Hell, the only special attackers that can 2HKO it are Keldeo with Secret Sword and Lando-I if Focus Blast hits for 2 turns in a row. While you should never switch him into them, this mofo is actually surprisingly good at eating physical hits from S/A+ threats as well despite no physical investment. Bisharp for one fails to 2HKO while unboosted, while Snorlax comfortably 2HKOs with EQ. Unboosted Charizard X often has trouble getting a 4HKO thanks to Thick Fat and Leftovers, while Snorlax again comfortably 2HKOs in return thanks to the Attack investment. Hell, AEGISLASH fails to OHKO with Sacred Sword, while Snorlax has a good chance of OHKOing with EQ. Yes, that's the thing with 150 base Attack.
Keldeo 1HKOs Snorlax after one Calm mind. But other than that, yeah this Snorlax eats any non-fighting special move with ease. Mega Houndoom's Dark Pulse after a Nasty Plot is only a 3HKO, which speaks of how powerful this Snorlax is. Choice Specs Hydreigon's Draco Meteor is a 3HKO. This thing is mighty.

And I've been calculating what physical attackers can do against it, even Mega Gyarados after a Dragon Dance struggles to 1HKO Snorlax. Mega Garchomp can't 1HKO without setting up and Crawdaunt needs a Dragon Dance in order to OHKO it with Knock off or Crabhammer (Obviously it can 1HKO it with Superpower)

I should go back to using Snorlax again.

This set is amazing, but it lacks recovery. Personally I'd put Pain Split in Haze's place and just have another Pokemon with Whirlwind or Roar.
Thanks for the reply! :)
You can use Haze or Pain Split and it depends on preference, but for me if you can't get the specs off of you then you can't use Pain Split. And I still run Roar on my Hippo for the team that I use but Roar is predictable and the person simply switches to his/her Espeon. But again it depends on what your team has and what it needs since the 4th moveslot is kinda empty, since this set's main job is countering Blob stall and the three megas that I mentioned, and spreading burn.

Thanks for the reply! :)
You can use Haze or Pain Split and it depends on preference, but for me if you can't get the specs off of you then you can't use Pain Split. And I still run Roar on my Hippo for the team that I use but Roar is predictable and the person simply switches to his/her Espeon. But again it depends on what your team has and what it needs since the 4th moveslot is kinda empty, since this set's main job is countering Blob stall and the three megas that I mentioned, and spreading burn.
You also dispatch your specs on any physical sweeper.

Yeah, roar is predictable, but if they switched out to Espeon then all the setting up/baton passing is gone to waste. You can also counter predict and hit with an Earthquake which should damage Espeon.

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

I'm a lazy bum so I'm just going to c/p my post from the Viability Rankings thread: Snorlax with Rest is absolutely amazing atm, he lets you scratch so many special attackers off your threat list. But unlike the likes of Chansey, Snorlax can actually provide some meaningful offence. He's one of the best in the game at sponging various special attacks and Thick Fat is just great, giving him numerous opportunities to set up. I've only been using him a few days so I haven't figured out an optimal EV spread, but I currently run a weird set is 252 HP / 80 Atk / 176 SpD with a Careful Nature and Lefties, and use Return/Earthquake/Rest/Sleep Talk. There's almost certainly a better moveset out there somewhere, but this one is pretty simple to use. This spread allows it to avoid the 2HKO from Timid Charizard Y Focus Blast. It walks all over Leftovers Thundurus-I, which is what good players high in the ladder use nowadays anyway, Life Orb Thundurus will KO itself with recoil as Snorlax heals up. Mega Gardevoir is another special attacker that can't even 2HKO with the inaccurate Focus Blast. The ever increasingly popular Raikou, Zapdos, and Manetric do laughable damage to it as well. Rotom-W is something hilarious like a 7HKO, while Snorlax can just Rest to deal with Will-o-Wisp. Greninja might as well pack it's bag and go home, as should the Latii twins. Even +3 Manaphy can't 2HKO with Surf, so you could probably run Roar or something if you're not comfortable facing that thing. Hell, the only special attackers that can 2HKO it are Keldeo with Secret Sword and Lando-I if Focus Blast hits for 2 turns in a row. While you should never switch him into them, this mofo is actually surprisingly good at eating physical hits from S/A+ threats as well despite no physical investment. Bisharp for one fails to 2HKO while unboosted, while Snorlax comfortably 2HKOs with EQ. Unboosted Charizard X often has trouble getting a 4HKO thanks to Thick Fat and Leftovers, while Snorlax again comfortably 2HKOs in return thanks to the Attack investment. Hell, AEGISLASH fails to OHKO with Sacred Sword, while Snorlax has a good chance of OHKOing with EQ. Yes, that's the thing with 150 base Attack.
Huge Snorlax fan, always happy to see it getting some well-deserved love. My only suggestion would be running Body Slam > Return. Though you sacrifice ~20 BP, you gain the added paralysis chance, which can be very useful in opening up turns to use Rest and supporting your team as well. Also, Crunch > Earthquake gives you better overall neutral coverage, though you do give up hitting Steels super-effectively. Earthquake might be better for the Gen VI meta, considering that many of the targets for Crunch can be hit just as hard with Body Slam/Return or are not as relevant as they have been in generations past (Jellicent, Gengar, etc.)

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Return
- Earthquake
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

I am an avid Snorlax user, but I prefer the classic CurseLax, running this set:

Snorlax @ Leftovers/Chesto Berry
Thick Fat
Adamant Nature
144 HP / 68 Atk / 136 Def / 160 SpDef
-Curse
-Body Slam/Return
-Earthquake/Crunch
-Yawn/Rest

A classic, one that I love dearly. After one turn of setup, his attack reaches 450 and defense 300. Yawn for forced switchouts, rest for longevity (depends on my team). Really, the only real danger to this set is Conkeldurr, or Gengar if not running crunch. Snorlax was once the greatest pokemon in existence, entire metagames revolved around him; he might not be what he used to be, but he's still incredibly good.

I've been using this Scolipede recently and it's having a lot of success

Scolipede @ Life Orb
Speed Boost / Adamant
252 Atk / 252 Spe / 6 Def
Protect
Megahorn
Iron Defense
Baton pass

It's great for bulky offensive teams. It's really freaking good in conjunction with bulky Dragon types like Kyurem-B and Mega Charizard X passing both speed and defense. The EVs, Nature, and Life Orb are there to stop Deoxys-D, Greninja, Tyranitar, Bisharp, and a few others probably. It's a great lead and pairs very nicely with Heatran and Tyranitar to deal with Talonflame. You also want something to deal with bulky ground Pokemon (which Kyurem-b does very nicely). It's great against some leads being able to set up something else on the team or doing some damage.

If you are running a baton pass set you don't need to hit hard nor do you need a Life Orb. Run a Mental Herb so you can still baton pass without being shut down by taunt. Run max HP and speed for greater bulk so you can more reliably pass speed and defense. Place the 6 Def EVs into atk because you have one atk. Little side note that 6 EVs and 4 EVs are exactly the same so don't think you are getting more than you are supposed to. The set now:

Scolipede @ Mental Herb
Speed Boost
248 HP / 252 Spe / 8 Atk
Jolly Nature
Protect
Megahorn
Iron Defense
Baton pass

the spread is there so it can OHKO deoxys-D, the others are just a bonus (i'm still looking at who it OHKOs). It ruins Mega Medicham after a Protect, OHKOs Greninja that aren't weak to bug (like after they used Hydro Pump or something). He's the only BPer on the team. I know 6 and 4 EVs are the same, it's just habit that I put 6 EVs down (I like the total being 510). I'm still working on the spread (I might change it so that it runs enough Speed to outrun Deo-D with no boosts and then give it some more HP). It functions completely different from your set. Mine is more of an anti-lead while yours is a BP lead

Its been mentioned here before, but its a good thing to run Rock Slide on Scolipede, since many people switch in their Talonflame to 1HKO Scolipede before it baton passes.

It is a big deal for Scoli if it's going to constantly force you out and prevent your set from doing what it's designed to, regardless of whether you have a Heatran or not. However, having a direct way to stop Deo-D from littering your field is good in its own right so if your team wants that, it's worth having over Rock Slide. If you want more insurance against Talon and Zard-Y, go Rock Slide.

There's only been one situation so far when I really wanted Rock Slide and that was when Scolipede was the only poke I had left and the opponent had Togekiss out, other than that I haven't had a need for it.

May I offer my set; specially defensive Chesnaught

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
Ability:- Bulletproof
EVs:- 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Nature:- Impish (+Def -SAtk)
- Leech Seed
- Spiky Shield
- Hammer Arm
- Synthesis / Earthquake

Chesnaught is normally seen as an exceptionally bulky physical wall that stops pokemon like Excadrill, Tyranitar, Bisharp etc while also being able to switch into weak resisted attacks on the special side like 4 SAtk Rotom-W Volt Switch. However, I have found that Chesnaught is still able to beat the physical threats it wants to take on even after a boost, as long as it stays relatively healthy, while also being able to take on select special attacking pokemon whose STAB attacks it resists. With special defence investment, Chesnaught becomes able to take on things like Choice Specs Keldeo as long as rain isn't present, to give an example of its special bulk. The calcs all show the most powerful moves that pokemon can use against Chesnaught:

252+ Atk Mold Breaker Excadrill Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 4+ Def Chesnaught: 114-135 (30 - 35.5%) -- 0.1% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Landorus-T Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 4+ Def Chesnaught: 75-88 (19.7 - 23.1%) -- possible 6HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Mega Scizor U-turn vs. 252 HP / 4+ Def Chesnaught: 108-127 (28.4 - 33.4%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Scizor U-turn vs. 252 HP / 4+ Def Chesnaught: 144-171 (37.8 - 45%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Bisharp Iron Head vs. 252 HP / 4+ Def Chesnaught: 277-328 (72.8 - 86.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+1 252+ Atk Mega Tyranitar Fire Punch vs. 252 HP / 4+ Def Chesnaught: 246-290 (64.7 - 76.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock, sandstorm damage, and Leftovers recovery
+1 252+ Atk Mold Breaker Mega Gyarados Ice Fang vs. 252 HP / 4+ Def Chesnaught: 204-240 (53.6 - 63.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
4 SpA Rotom-W Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Chesnaught: 59-69 (15.5 - 18.1%) -- possible 8HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Thundurus Hidden Power Ice vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Chesnaught: 122-144 (32.1 - 37.8%) -- 30.5% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Icy Wind vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Chesnaught: 170-202 (44.7 - 53.1%) -- 26.6% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Aegislash-Blade Flash Cannon vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Chesnaught: 138-163 (36.3 - 42.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

As can be seen, Chesnaught is bulky enough on both sides to be a mixed wall. With Earthquake, Chesnaught can check Aegislash, if that isn't necessary then Synthesis is preferable to keep Chesnaught healthy at times where Leech Seed + Leftovers with Spiky Shield isn't enough. It happens much more frequently when Chesnaught is taking on threats on both sides. As opposed to being an out-and-out wall, I have found that Chesnaught tends to play more like a pivot, switching into a weak resisted attack, pulling off a Leech Seed and Spiky Shield to heal and deal some damage, then switching out.

One question is why use this over Mega Venusaur? Well it doesn't take up your Mega Evolution spot for starters. It also check the aforementioned boosted physical threats that Mega Venusaur is less able to, Hammer Arm does huge amounts of damage to Excadrill, Bisharp, (Mega) Tyranitar, Mega Gyarados that Giga Drain and an Earthquake lacking STAB can't. With Leech Seed and Spiky Shield, Chesnaught is able to deal residual damage quickly, allowing it to check VoltTurn reliably. Notice how all of (Mega) Scizor, Rotom-W and Landorus-T are up there. Mega Venusaur is unable to wear them down so quickly, despite being able to take their attacks. This applies to offence in general really, wearing them down gradually while taking little net damage in return. In short, while Mega Venusaur is passive and simply refuses to die, Chesnaught actually deals residual damage to the team while keeping itself healthy.

I got 99 limbs but an arm ain't one (Scolipede) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 156 HP / 252 Atk / 100 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Swords Dance
- Megahorn
- Rock Slide

Enough speed to outspeed Togecunt without boosts. Rock Slide to take care of Talonflame and Zard Y and as well to hurt flying Pokemons like Mandibuzz or Gyarados. Megahorn is the main stab and after a Sword Dance it can fuck things up.
Protect to gain some speed in case you're facing a Pokemon I can't outspeed on the first turn and Sword Dance, because Sword Dance.
I usually use it as lead and start setting up misleading others to think that I'm gonna baton pass, and then proceed to hit hard with Megahorn and Rockslide.

It could do better with a Life Orb, but I like a bit of longevity.

May I offer my set; specially defensive Chesnaught

Chesnaught @ Leftovers
Ability:- Bulletproof
EVs:- 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Nature:- Impish (+Def -SAtk)
- Leech Seed
- Spiky Shield
- Hammer Arm
- Synthesis / Earthquake
Why run Impish instead of Careful when you are investing in Special Defence?

But yeah, that's a great set and many things can't 1hko even though they're effective (Like Sylveon and Espeon) not even Greninja's Life Orb Ice beam can 1hko it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why run Impish instead of Careful when you are investing in Special Defence?

But yeah, that's a great set and many things can't 1hko even though they're effective (Like Sylveon and Espeon) not even Greninja's Life Orb Ice beam can 1hko it.
Impish gives more overall stat points and helps against Choice Specs Keldeo. With Careful, Secret Sword has ~46% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers while Icy Wind can't ever 2HKO. With Impish, Icy Wind has ~26% to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers while Secret Sword fails to 2HKO. Better odds. Good question though.

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.
this core has a lot of issues. Pass 3 boosts to charizard and then get revenge killed by anything (and there are lots of such things) that is faster and has super effective moves. In short that's what i will call a 'shitty gimmick'.
Dude, go learn the metagame.

His core has some issues, but you didn't name a single one. And what exactly is something that "is faster and has super effective moves?" Can't you name at least one pokemon? ONE? And what do you mean by "pass 3 boosts to charizard?" Don't you mean Baton Pass? And if he baton passes, isn't that a good thing? What if he baton passed speed? And what the hell do you mean when you day revenge killed? Do you mean scarf? After a +2 speed boost, Charizard outspeeds scarf garchomp. So if you pass +2 speed baton passes, you can't get revenge killed at full health. This is not a shitty gimmick. I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Sorry for going harsh, but that one post was just ridiculous.

As for the set, you should replace air slash with solarbeam to counter water types, and make the third move Focus Blast. The EV spread should be Timid, with 252 Speed, 252 SpA, and 4 HP. Other than that, your set is good! Jacojaco

Last edited:

>tfw no switch (Dugtrio) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Memento
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Slide
Dugtrio isn't used in OU that much nowadays. He is frail and dies to nearly every neutral hit. He doesn't really dig priority either.
Before,if you had a Dugtrio that suffered a hit and survived because of his lil' sash,you could use a attack and die afterwards or save him as death fodder for later.
With Memento,you can do something more useful. Die. Die and cause a switch. Die,cause a switch and get a free setup turn with something else.
The utility of this set often doesn't lie on Dugtrio itself,but more on the rest of your team.
Doesn't mean it doesn't have flaws either. It does absolutely nothing to Bisharp,defensive Pokemon don't really care about the drops and well,is a Dugtrio
is dis gud y/n

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.

Jolly Nature
- Memento
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Slide
Dugtrio isn't used in OU that much nowadays. He is frail and dies to nearly every neutral hit. He doesn't really dig priority either.
Before,if you had a Dugtrio that suffered a hit and survived because of his lil' sash,you could use a attack and die afterwards or save him as death fodder for later.
With Memento,you can do something more useful. Die. Die and cause a switch. Die,cause a switch and get a free setup turn with something else.
The utility of this set often doesn't lie on Dugtrio itself,but more on the rest of your team.
Doesn't mean it doesn't have flaws either. It does absolutely nothing to Bisharp,defensive Pokemon don't really care about the drops and well,is a Dugtrio
is dis gud y/n
This is a really good set!

You outspeed most of the tier and have an awesome move to counter sweepers. There's no flaws - I'm may use this set!

Dude, go learn the metagame.

His core has some issues, but you didn't name a single one. And what exactly is something that "is faster and has super effective moves?" Can't you name at least one pokemon? ONE? And what do you mean by "pass 3 boosts to charizard?" Don't you mean Baton Pass? And if he baton passes, isn't that a good thing? What if he baton passed speed? And what the hell do you mean when you day revenge killed? Do you mean scarf? After a 2 speed boost, Charizard outspeeds scarf garchomp. So if you pass 2 speed baton passes, you can't get revenge killed at full health. This is not a shitty gimmick. I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Sorry for going harsh, but that one post was just ridiculous.

As for the set, you should replace air slash with solarbeam to counter water types, and make the third move Focus Blast. The EV spread should be Timid, with 252 Speed, 252 SpA, and 4 HP. Other than that, your set is good! Jacojaco
First, go and get your eyes checked. He can not pass speed boosts with the given sets. And, garchomp does not need scarf to outspeed charizard-y. Thundurus-i has thunderbolt to ko or priority thunderwave if it has got speed boosts which it can't in this case. Band Talonflame, Mega pinsir, Keldeo and the list goes on and on and on. You told me to learn the metagame but you don't even understand that zard-y is a wallbreaker rather than a sweeper. And, a 4x stealth rock weak pokemon should never invest 4 evs in hp. And, i have seen your thread in which you mention return on band talonflame. LOL. Man, before criticizing other people, please try to improve your own flaws.

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.
First, go and get your eyes checked. He can not pass speed boosts with the given sets. And, garchomp does not need scarf to outspeed charizard-y. Thundurus-i has thunderbolt to ko or priority thunderwave if it has got speed boosts which it can't in this case. Band Talonflame, Mega pinsir, Keldeo and the list goes on and on and on. You told me to learn the metagame but you don't even understand that zard-y is a wallbreaker rather than a sweeper. And, a 4x stealth rock weak pokemon should never invest 4 evs in hp. And, i have seen your thread in which you mention return on band talonflame. LOL. Man, before criticizing other people, please try to improve your own flaws.

I'm not saying you're a complete idiot. I'm saying you called his set a shitty gimmick without even saying anything about. And I said +2 charizard y outspeeds scarf garchomp. I also didn't say that he can't be countered, I'm just saying that you made it sound like everything counters charizard y.

Zard Y is a sweeper and Wallbreaker. I've done both with him.

And, i have seen your thread in which you mention return on band talonflame. .
I don't see how it's relevant. It was one mistake, you act like I changed pokemon forever.

So yeah dude, I think you should just accept that you're kinda wrong

First off, Zard Y is not a Sweeper its a wallbreaker. It's not sweeping teams any time soon with the lack of good boosting moves, being walled by several Pokemon along with several other issues that prevent it from sweeping. s_aman is correct here. The core given just passes Special Attack boosts with no speed so it doesn't outspeed Scarf Chomp, Scarf Exca or Scarf Lando-T.

I'm not sure where Zard Y is getting speed boosts from but its certainly not from the Volbeat/Zard Y core that was posted. Tail Glow passed Special Attack boosts not speed. So how is it outspeeding Scarf Chomp then if it doesn't get speed from anywhere?

Jolly Nature
- Memento
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Rock Slide
is dis gud y/n

It's a neat trick, but could be shut down by priority Taunt users like Sableye. Landorus-T also could be problematic due to Intimidate, commonness as a lead, and his tendency to U-turn to safety. But it seems pretty solid overall, good job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)