Other Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I didn't finish earlier:
Dragonite with Sitrus berry with only dragon rage for an attack. It also had TWave, Roost, and *wait for it* DRAGON DANCE.

Edit: Also, D'OH, TERAVOLT.

Another Edit: I know Sawsbuck is good, it was the sole reason I saw to use Sun. Really wasn't my thing back in 5th gen. (FUCK YEAH SAND TEAM WITH BAND HAXORUS AND TERRAKION.)

Razor Claw Gliscor with Brick Break and Swords Dance.

It's not a Toxic stall set, so I like it...

Edit: Mega Punch Dark Pulse and Crunch T-tar. Double Dark coverage gg

A couple days ago I came across the stupidest thing I've ever seen when helping someone out that I encountered in #mentor. I was watching him battle and we came across this guy who had only 5 Pokemon, among them a Chansey.

Obviously the guy wasn't good but then the Chansey came out... and used ICE PUNCH. Chansey has FIVE BASE ATTACK. When he used it against Latios at one point it did 10% damage. Also, he had Thunderbolt and Copycat, because that makes sense.

I wish I had remembered to save the replay before I closed the tab, but I completely forgot, and despite my best efforts I was unable to find the game again :(. Sorry no replay, it would've been amazing.

Just battled a guy running a Scyther with a Life Orb.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it a general rule of thumb that if you're going to use an NFE in OU, it should at least have an Eviolite?

Just battled a guy running a Scyther with a Life Orb.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't it a general rule of thumb that if you're going to use an NFE in OU, it should at least have an Eviolite?
Scyther actually has the same BST as Scizor, and Life Orb would be semi-viable. Not sure why you'd use scyther in OU in general, but it doesn't need eviolite

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-107420827

On my alt again. In the replay:

-Gengar with Will-O-Wisp (Not sure if that's common.)
-Calm Mind Latios, Volcarona, and Charizard-X is what you would see in the OU, nothing silly there.
-Real gem. His Tyranitar. That had. Fire Fang.
SubW-o-W lets Gengar force something out into a Gengar check (ex: Bisharp, Tyranitar) and you cn burn them from there. Sub + Will-O + Taunt is another good combo that often annoys Stall teams.

Is it the Arceus? (lol why Airados instead of Galvantula?)
Ariados works as a Darkrai check in ubers with insomnia it can't be put to sleep. It can kill Darkrai with a focus sash equipped and a combination of megahorn + shadow sneak. It's a gimmick but it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)