The Crystal Geodude Academy's Tournament - Round 1 READ POST #688

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
How long before I can request act wins thegoomy has not replied to my most recent VM or PM in which I have consistently tried to schedule matches

Requesting activity win for myself and the rest of the Quilfish group ( Bloo , Lord Elyis , Fuzznip , Utsu ) concerning idiotfrommars. He has not responded to any of my and the rest of the groups attempts to schedule times (one of those being a group PM) and has only once responded to said Group chat, with a "avaliable now and on IRC". Ive been putting this off but I doubt there will be a chance to play all of us by Sunday.

How long before I can request act wins thegoomy has not replied to my most recent VM or PM in which I have consistently tried to schedule matches

Yea i have heard nothing from Goomy as well, have tried to get in contact with him even left a vm on his wall which he seems to have ignored because he has replied to someone else right above mine XD, i see him on here and there but he never responds back or attempts to set up a time.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won vs lady bug
gg
getting the others done within the next 3 days...if ebeats comes backs to life

Last edited:
Mew missed the scheduled time on friday, didn't pm me back during the weekend, and proposed me this afternoon to play today's evening. I stayed from 6 to 8 pm, thinking he was around, but didn't meet him either.
Dekzeh didn't answer my last vm.

won vs jrp :)

final opponent is Shindo, who hasn't been on in ~ 1 month. So activity again :)
Shindo was last seen:

Mar 11, 2014

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Requesting activity win for myself and the rest of the Quilfish group ( Bloo , Lord Elyis , Fuzznip , Utsu ) concerning idiotfrommars. He has not responded to any of my and the rest of the groups attempts to schedule times (one of those being a group PM) and has only once responded to said Group chat, with a "avaliable now and on IRC". Ive been putting this off but I doubt there will be a chance to play all of us by Sunday.
It's Tuesday. We have a ton of time left...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)