Morgan Freeman and Friends

Hey, this is my 2nd Ubers RMT, i've had one in Gen 5, now i decided to get into gen 6 ubers, since i merged of to doubles a lil' bit. Anyway, no more lollygaggin'

Deoxys-Speed @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 100 SDef / 8 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
The standard hazard setter Deo-S, my favorite. Taunt + Spikes and SR is pretty basic, but i went for Dark Pulse just because i was scared of other Deoxys formes, and since Gene is not as common now, might aswell right, also steel doesnt resist Dark anymore, so i can get a lil' bit of dmg on Forry and Bronzong, I dont remember the source of that EV spread AT ALL, but i believe that it is pretty good! Well it sounds good.

Queen Fabulous (Xerneas) @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power [Fire]
I wanted to use Geomancy Xerneas after i saw the Viability Ranking (Studying the new meta and stuff), it sounded beastly, i didnt want to risk using Focus Miss tho, even tho it's 70% chance of hitting, it misses a lot, who knows why!, because of this i'm running HP Fire to hit Scizor, Ferrothorn and Forretress. the rest is actually pretty standar Geoxern, Psyshock and Moonblast are really standard, probably the most standard things ever.

Morgan Freeman (Arceus) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 164 Def / 96 Spd
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
Ok first of all i'm going to explain the nickname, Morgan Freeman played god in Almighty Bruce, Arceus is the pokemon god, so Arceus = Morgan Freeman! I got this set from Steel Skitty's RMT (http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-essence-of-masculinity.3503621/), i fell in love with it as soon as i saw it, a powerful sweeper, my fav kind of mon, with GODLY MOTHERFUCKING POWER I believe that any experienced rater might know the moves purposes, and the EVs are pretty obvious lets admit it. (Yes, I stole this from Steel and i'm proud of it, i luv him :3)

Bacon (Yveltal) @ Leftovers
Ability: Dark Aura
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Taunt
- Toxic
- Foul Play
- Roost
Name him bacon bcuz he looks like a bacon at his shiny form. So Bacon Yvetal bacon's bacons. He's such a good wall bacon, but underated bacon in this role bacon. Toxic is bacon good for bacon walls bacon, Taunt is also good for bacon walls. Bacon Foul Play bacon tons of damage bacon to MGengar and bacon Ghostceus, Roost is for bacon HP regeneration, which is bacon nice. EVs are bacon for max bacon bulkyness. I made him shiny bacon because he looks like, bacon well, Bacon.

Yip Man (Blaziken) @ Blazikenite
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- High Jump Kick
FIRST OF ALL, go watch Ip Man on Netflix (That guy was Bruce Lee's tutor, so badass), i needed some more offensive pressure, and why not one of my favorite physical atkrs EVER? Blaziken is fucking beastly, the set i'm using is Gen 5 standard, i have 0 clues if it still works in Gen 6. The rule is to -> Protect -> Use SD if you can survive the hit -> rek all the shit. But Protect is easily predicted, take advantage of that and go for SD.

Space Giraffe (Palkia) @ Lustrous Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 HP
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Spacial Rend
- Fire Blast
- Thunder
Big ass weakness to Kyogre, what do you do? Simple! Stick a Palkia in there and you're ready to rek it, Palkia's coverage is GODLY. Seriously. Game Freak y u make him so op. ban now. I think the moves are pretty obvious, max coverage. I like Spacial Rend over Draco Meteor bcuz of the crit chance (Always a nice thing to have) and bcuz i dont get my SpAtk dropped, which can be pretty crappy some times. I was thinking of giving him a Life Orb, but his logetivity would be compromised. Need some pro welp here.

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi Roxer123,

A few notes. Palkia does patch up a weakness to Kyogre. AV makes him a better Kyogre counter, although LustKia has pretty good offesnive potential. Item is your choice, just kind of noting that AV is an option.

On Xerneas, only 120 Spd EVs are necessary with a neutral nature for geomancy Xerneas. So, put the remaining EVs in bulk (HP, or HP+enough defense to get SAtk boost for genesect which is like 28 or something idr).

There are many gaping weaknesses in this team though. Honestly, you really need to check: Extreme Killer Arceus, Ho-Oh, Xerneas, Blaziken and Zekrom (probably more too, but these are big).

Arceus can be solved with physically defensive Yveltal. Switch on SD, then Foul Play.

Lando-T is a good option to check Ho-Oh (kind of), Blaziken and Zekrom, plus it gives you the solid Fairy / Ground teambuild.

On testing sessions i never saw any problem with Ho-Oh, EKiller and Zekrom at all. Blaziken can deal with Zekrom, Palkia can deal with Ho-Oh and EKiller is checked by Ghostceus. Palkia kinda checks Blaziken, as long as Hydro Pump doesnt miss. But Xerneas is definetvely a problem. I noticed i can change Defensive Yvetal for Defensive Ho-Oh to check Xern, EKiller and still have a physical wall. Because of that i'd have to change Blaziken to something else otherwise i would stack up an Ogre weakness. Maybe MMew2 Y or Genesect to help dealing with Xern, since i dont find a mega nescessary. Also what do you think i should try replacing to fit Lando-T?

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Zekrom: 252+ Atk Teravolt Zekrom Bolt Strike vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Blaziken: 313-369 (103.9 - 122.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Being OHKO'd is not checking Zekrom.

Ho-Oh: Brave Bird 2HKOs Palkia, so Palkia can't switch in. Decent though.

Extreme Killer- Yes you can burn it but having mono-ghost coverage isn't going to kill an Ekiller.

Blaziken: +2 252+ Atk Mega Blaziken Low Kick (120 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Palkia: 501-591 (155.5 - 183.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

As for Lando-T, you have a lot of superfluous offensive threats that could be switched out.

EDIT: Defog support would be nice too for those web teams and such but not mandatory I suppose.

Last edited:

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Krom weak hi bolt strike!
Ho oh weak hi brave bird!
Geoxern weak hi moonblast!
Specs ogre weak hi thunder!
Yveltal weak! Hi oblivion wing/sucker punch!

Not to mention you run some weird ass spreads/sets

Run 56 speed on xern and put the other Evs elsewhere.
Specially defensive yveltal is bad
What the fuck is that weird deo-s spread/set

It's almost like you tried to mix stall and offense to create a mediocre balanced. Your explanations are non existent/hard to read so you're forcing raters to try and figure out what each mon does which isn't our job. Though in order to fix the team I'd have to change a large amount of the structure so meh

Last edited:

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I put Haruno's rate into the asshole RMT translator, please note that there are some inaccuracies with the conversion:

Lando-T / Groudon > Deo-S
Keys > Xern
Specially Defensive / AV Palkia > Current Palk

Optimize Yveltal
Optimize Ghost-ceus
Low Kick > HKJ on Mega Blaze

If you don't know the spreads I can post them for you or you can look them up in the C&C section.
I swear rmt rules said you have to account for team synergy and threats when you make changes.

I put Haruno's rate into the asshole RMT translator, please note that there are some inaccuracies with the conversion:

Lando-T / Groudon > Deo-S
Keys > Xern
Specially Defensive / AV Palkia > Current Palk

Optimize Yveltal
Optimize Ghost-ceus
Low Kick > HKJ on Mega Blaze

If you don't know the spreads I can post them for you or you can look them up in the C&C section.
I changed the Palkia set just after i posted the RMT but forgot to update it, sorry for the trouble.
By optmizing Ghostceus are you saying that i should insert Focus Miss somewhere? Or just modify the EV spread?
Changed Yvetal to Defensive set, I was like dafuq when i saw that on smogon but decided to trust them lel.
I didnt even know that Blaziken had Low Kick lol, changing it.

The thing that worries me the most is Lando-T and Keys, the standard doubles set for Landog is Scarf 252+ Atk / 252 Spe with 4 moves, for singles I believe it is Lefties / Sr ; U-Turn ; EQ/Stone Edge ; Knock Off but i have 0 clues about it, same applies for Keys, never really used it alot, can u please give me the sets? I dont trust smogon standard sets anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)