MUTE Tourney 2.0 [Won(?) by Team meloetta for ubers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won against Lupe Wilde due to internet problems screwing with him near the end, i had a decent chance to win with the remaining mons (yveltal is defensive with foul play and sucker) and he says I can take the win, gg though dude.

me and mm2 havent been on at the same time at all the past week, though we usually see each other in #pokemon a fair bit. im tryign to re-establish contact to see if he can get on tomorrow when im available, but idk if it will work out =/

Silvershadow234 Kebabe Fireburn Imanalt

ok so since they cant get their match done by deadlines, if both teams want, what you guys can do is each team selects a player and then plays against w/e player the other team selected in a regular ubers match. so if both teams agree i'm fine with this taking place instead of the MM2 vs Lasagne match (considering it can be done before the deadline tom), but if not, I can always just do coinflip
Well I think me and mm2 has the same time zone so I dont think there is any reason I should play instead. But if I play cant we still use the restrictions? Im also assuming Melee Mewtwo would give me a pro team if that is the case :)

EDIT: MM2 is also expert at 50/50 situations so I think we are good anyways

Last edited:
Give us round 3. Everybody wants an extension but there was more than enough time to schedule a battle like seriously. Imo the battle in the first group should take place since it is an important match, but in group 3 somebody won a match and they should be in the semis cuz they won a match. But thats just my opinion. You are the hoster and you can decide what you wanna do but that takes too long since DL was 2 days ago and our team was able to do it 3 days before the original DL. ;) #iPhone#Drunk#Mordor#giveorchharuno

Well just say use Grass and Bug and not Fire. (Example) tbh I knew what you meant but just post the next round today. 2 wins mean advance. So 2 teams advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)