What's In Your Everyday Kit?

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Does no one pack a small umbrella in? D: I pretty much always have an umbrella with me when I'm going out in case it rains *_* Or does it just not rain as often in your country ?_?

In other news, I also bring a water bottle, packet of tissue, jacket just in case air-con is too cold e_e, my specs because I don't like wearing them 24/7 so I only wear them when I need xd I carry a sling back my brother passed down to me many years ago. It's probably used for like 7 years in total or something :O!

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Generally I bring my phone, wallet, pocketknife, and sunglasses. If I'm out taking pictures, then obviously I bring my camera along, plus my tripod (it has a case with a shoulder strap, which makes it pretty convenient to carry).

pretty generic, with bonus eye drops for when my eyes get dry.

trivia: first gen ipod touch and a dumbass brick phone, don't see that every day. same pens/pencil model for 7 years - pilot g2 0.5 black for notes, 0.7 red for grading, 0.5 pencil for tests.

junior

jet fuel can't melt steel beams
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
i have a 5 year old country road bag that's pretty much completely worn down but it's convenient so wotevz. i bring around my iphone, card holder (i hate carrying around cash although it is a hassle when places don't take eftpos), cologne, headphones, chapstick, sunnies, a reading book (currently reading a thousand splendid suns), lighter (for any chance a smoker asks me for a lighter even tho i don't smoke), and a small toothbrush and some toothpaste

and i always have random clothing pieces with me because i stay over friends' places every now and then and i forget to unpack everything (like rn i have boxer briefs and an undershirt in it)

Wallet, keys, cell phone. Simple enough and hard to forget, even for me.
3DS (in a case) if I have the time to play it.

I leave my jacket and umbrella in my car.

This is basically a list of stuff I have carried on me every day for at least a year since getting out of high school:

-Wallet
---3 forms of ID (SSC, Driver's License, and Voter's Registration)
---Season Passes to Amusement Parks (Cedar Fair, Sea World Parks, Six Flags, Morey's Piers, Hersheypark, few others I cba to remember)
---$50 in cash, no more than that, split in 2 20, 1 10 at worst
-Pen (always handy)
-Swiss Army Knife
-LED Flashlight
-Screwdriver set (5 screw drivers: standard, flathead, hex, star, and square)
-Deck of playing cards
-Cell Phone
-Small notepad (for remembering tasks and grocery lists)
-Lighter (same reason Junior listed)
-Bottle of Water
-Bag of Chips (usually Munchos)

On any given day when I'm just out and about I usually just have the notepad, cellphone, wallet, and pen. Any time I need to carry a bag with me the rest is with it.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I tend to keep my gear in my trusty backpack, or just pockets.

-Stress beads: some who may know me irl have seen my varied collection of them, they are a helpful fidget toy
-Wallet
-Fake Wallet: I started carrying around a decoy when a friend of mine got robbed. I'm by no means a likely candidate to be robbed but I've stuffed it with random playing cards, and more importantly I use the change purse to hold earplugs
-Audio cables: A male to male mp3 cord and a Red White to mp3 cord, useful for hooking up music in studios that somehow don't have this basic resource.
-Needle and thread
-Small deodorant (I stay on campus too much and run around too much not to do this)
-Allergy meds, two different eye drops, and a nose-spray
-Burts Bees chapstick
-Sunglasses
-Electronics: cell phone, laptop, 3DS
-Work gloves: I really only need this once or twice a week but I keep them with me for the odd occasion they are useful
-Scissors
-Makeup: Foundation and eye-liner, useful if I want to film something, and its not too inconvenient to carry around
-Fishing Wire: kept this for an art project I did and just haven't put it back, I'm sure I can use this for something else eventually!
-Fold-able water bottle
-Three plug powerbar: On a campus where electrical plugs can sometimes be too few this makes friends very quickly since I can add another two plugs to an outlet, or one if someone is using a dumb and bulky mac charger that doesn't fit on this. I recommend this for anyone with a ton of electronics.

I also do have a swiss army knife and lighter, but I don't carry either around with me regularly any more.

Usually depends where I'm going. If it's a quick outing, I just take my phone, wallet, earphones and keys. If I'm going somewhere which would take me more than 30 mins via transport, I'll take my phone, wallet, keys, headphones, tablet and my 3DS with a few games in a small bag. If I'm going over to a friend's house, I'll use a larger backpack and take my laptop with me, as well as my devices' various chargers, as well as a water bottle.

I finally decided to do a thing today and upload my kit! The first post left out some things I forgot
Pictured:
-One of the bottles I keep around for water! I swear glass keeps it cleaner tasting my professor told me so
-Things I wear; goggles for ochem, glasses for analytical, ribbon for my friends, ACS thing because I'm randomly attached and people might think I put effort in
-I got that Nidoking keychain from these promo toys they had in the states for Pokemon the First Movie inside Burger King Kids' Meals
-That mechanical pencil is hecka swell and mondo rad

I just carry this pencil with me because it's really nostalgic, I got a pair of them in second grade but some drifter dude borrowed the blue one in my first semester psych course at college and I didn't see him again. As a 16 year old this was very traumatic and sparked the beginning of a life long feud against drifters

This guy has been with me since the start as well, and is filled with 30-40 pounds of textbooks and notebooks depending on the day.

It is also my duty to bring candy to school and make it rain.

Last edited:
School:
  • Backpack
    • Any books/notebooks I need for class w/ pencils & stuffs
    • School ID
    • Wallet
    • Phone (w/ Headphones)
    • Phone Charger (I literally sit by an outlet, so I charge my phone at school)
    • Keys
Anywhere Else (Casual, etc.)
  • Wallet
  • Phone (w/ Heaphones)
  • Keys
  • Sackpack
    • Water
    • Snacks
    • Sunglasses
    • Hat

Wow I just realized..
What am I doing with my life bringing all this crap.

BenTheDemon

Banned deucer.
Wallet (90%), phone (100%), 3DS (50%), chargers (100%), keys (100%), glasses (100%), weed and weed accessories (no Hank Hill reference intended, 60%), Fleshlight (30%), dildo (30%), lube (30%), vibrators and personal ticklers (70%), facial hair comb (50%), wristbands (100%), stress balls (100%), drinks (100%), candy (50%), and bananas (70%).

Recently I acquired a small retractable magnifying lens in my dissecting kit that lives in my wallet now

also the Karl Marx bag reminds me of how Che Guevara's image is basically a brand now but I love it anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)