The Sneak Tournament - [Signups] READ POST #267

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Alright guys so I still am lacking of 2 captains but I have enough signups for a 128 men tournament. 2 of the captains haven't posted their team yet (BlackyXD and Ace Emerald) so I want those who still aren't on a Team to either PM them both to know if you can be on their Team or to create one yourselves. I'm letting you 2 days to create 2 Teams and post them (same for the 2 captains that haven't posted their Team yet) and I'll only accept the first 2 Teams posted which means you should be quick to post them because someone can post before you and you won't have the chance to play. If I still don't have 16 Teams within the next 2 days, I'm gonna have to randomly make the lacking team(s) myself.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So I totally forgot that I signed up to do this like several months ago, if you'd like to join Team Darkhorse please PM me. If I don't get the people this short notice I understand (sorry about those pms BlackyXD and Lord Ninjax), but I'm always willing to give it a shot ^_^

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i got 3 more spots that come with the guarantee that we'll probably finish close to last because most of us are washed up trash (think locopoke). pm me or whatever cause i'm lazy.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Looks like I'm mostly likely gonna have a team ^_^ a few open spots, just make sure you'll get your matches done and have a winning attitude and I'll take you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)