Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

This week's chapter was super f!shing cheesy, even more than Obito's entire "character development" as a whole. :x

Kept it, is still alive today due to its influence, and will soon arrive to end the war.
Yes, by summoning a meteor on top of a meteor ON TOP OF A METEOR.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hagoromo absorbed his brother then split him up and he became the spirits of everyone, and everyone is part of hagoromo inside of his mugen tsukuyomi

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
sooooooooooooooooooooo naruto's finally going to end soon??? plz?? corny as f*ck but i don't mind since it's still cool n shit

Kind of an interesting chapter, if not a tad corny. Looks like Gai has one more trick up his sleeve too before he sadly dies (seriously if he could just kill off Madara that would be a better ending).

Creepy that sage's mom ended up as a psychobitch by the sound of it, and that the byakugan does also come through their lineage (guess it was a bit obvious why she looked blind in retrospect without pupils, that's the byakugan duh), so the hyuuga clan is likely descended from the sage family as well.

Last edited:

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Nigga Naruto ain't anywhere close to ending. Remember the whole "byakugan is more powerful than sharingan blah blah" and now we find out all of a sudden the hermit of the 6 paths who had the rinnegan was the son of a user of the byakugan, whose brothers whereabouts are completely unknown. A brother who as far as we know has the power of the other half off all the known bijuu. You think those are just details being left hanging after this arc?

SHIT'S IMPORTANT YO.

I thought it was stated that the sage sealed the 10 tails into him only, though given this chapter it just as likely could be that the brother could have sealed some into him as well.

Naruto and Sasuke will fuse and become the "Body of the Prophecy" then Narusuke marry Hinata, have twins sons, one with Rinnengan and the other with the Byakugan..... starting all OVER AGAIN.

Ok I just realized after rereading it with a fresh set of eyes that Naruto could be keeping Gai alive. That is some lame shit in ruining the heroic sacrifice. Though I don't want to imagine what kind of pain Gai would be in considering he just basically burnt out his body with the 8th gate and he's starting to turn to ash.

Crux

Banned deucer.
I don't see how guy's sacrifice is any less heroic by the fact that he didn't die. He still made the decision to make that sacrifice under the impression that he would die... You're all just pretentious wankers.

I think it's more the fact that Neji is the only significant casualty thus far, and even he wasn't really that much of a death.

Eventually talk no jutsu from fused NaruSaku will probably lead to Madara resurrecting everyone and apologizing for all the inconvenience before dying off at this rate.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
madara did said nobody dies in mugen tsukuyomi which has been pretty true so far in naruto considering edo tensei, chiyo jutsu, pein's magic tensei, etc so it's not like dead neji is necessarily dead forever either lol

(because they're all rikudo sage hallucinating himself inside his own mugen tsukuyomi etc etc)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)