Reuniclus @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard (+SpA -Spe)
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Shadow Ball
- PsyShock
- Focus Blast
(Notes: This is my Primary Special-Attacker, if it wasn't obvious, and it is to mainly take out big defensive tanks, while outspeeding in TR due to its horrid speed to kill other threats. While TR is set up, I won't switch to carry on TR for others)

Sableye @ Leftovers
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 44 Atk / 252 SpD / 152 SpD / 60 Def
Careful Nature (+SpD -SpA)
- Recover
- Taunt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off
(Notes: Pretty straight forward. I use this to mostly prevent set-ups. Classic Sableye set)

Yanmega @ Choice Specs
Trait: Tinted Lens
EVs: 32 HP / 252 SpA / 60 SpD / 164 Spe
Modest Nature (+SpA -Atk)
- Bug Buzz
- Air Slash
- Giga Drain
- HP-Ground (Notes: A basic Specs user. Bug Buzz as a main attack, air slash if I'm desperate for flinches w/ stab. Giga drain to regain some health and HP-Ground to take care of some pesky electric types. Tinted lens so that I can hit everyone with my desired attack.)

Claydol @ Light Clay
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 HP / 252 SpD
Calm Nature (+SpD, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Rapid Spin
(Notes: A support pokemon and the core of my team. Setting up dual screens while having rocks up can allow me to take some hits on my offensive pokemon, while being able to kill off other with the extra damage Stealth Rock provides. Being that it gets Rapid Spin, and immunity to spikes/sticky web is great. As well as the Stealth Rock resistance, it's pretty great) (still waiting for hate on this)

Toxicroak @ Air Balloon
Trait: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature (+Atk -SpA)
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Sucker Punch
(Notes: The Air Balloon is because I've been OHKO'd by one too many equakes and epowers, giving me an extra turn to possibly set up against ground types. The moveset really couldn't be more self-explanatory.)

Sharpedo @ Life Orb
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpA)
- Protect
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Earthquake
(Notes: A classic speed boost full-out physical attacker. Protect to gain more speed, and to defend from fake out users)

Weaknesses: My major weakness is Ice. Being only Toxicroak and Reuiniclus can deal with it ,(and maybe sharpedo if it is froslass), there isn't much to be done. This is my biggest concern.

So, give me some feedback, any feedback is good feedback (unless you are being a douche)
Thank you!

Last edited:
Replace Psychic on Yanmega with Giga Drain. It deals with Rock types and Ground types which Yanmega can barely touch at all and lets you restore HP. Also replace U-turn with HP Ground for Steel types, since there isn't a point to having it with specs because you cant switch up moves. Even though tinted lens boosts the not very effective moves you still need to have more coverage on Yanmega anyway.

The first thing I notice about your team is that you have only one reliable physical attacker, so I'd replace on of your special attackers, probably Dragalge with a physical attacker, for example Escavalier or Toxicroak.

Second, you have a couple of errors in your post that are slightly distracting. First, your Sableye EVs are clearly messed up , and second, you have "Reuniclus @ Trick Room", when TR is obviously not an item. Sorry to nitpick, but they were just bothering me :P

Good team, and good luck!

Escavalier didn't work out when I first tried it. I'll try toxicroak
I dont garauntee that the ones that I suggested will work, I was just trying to suggest some pokes that fit the style of Dragalge (a poison type and a specially bulky attacker). Any physical attacker that synergizes with your team well should work. I am on my ipad, so Im to lazy to do some digging :P

I dont garauntee that the ones that I suggested will work, I was just trying to suggest some pokes that fit the style of Dragalge (a poison type and a specially bulky attacker). Any physical attacker that synergizes with your team well should work. I am on my ipad, so Im to lazy to do some digging :P
Yeah, toxicroak is working well for me, but I'm still on the hunt. Toxicroak seems to be the best for me imo, but who knows.

QueenOfLuvdiscs

Tier 3 Audino sub
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Just by looking at this, the first thing I notice is how Fire and Fairy weak this team is.

So to help with the fire weakness, make Dragalge defensive with 248 hp/100 def/160 sp.def calm nature w/ protect/sludge bomb/toxic spikes or scald/dragon tail or dragon pulse. This set will allow you to not only scout for choice users but give you something to take those fire moves with ease.

For the fairy weakness, the only thing I can suggest is taking off the screens w/ Claydol and adding Earth Power or Psychic and Toxic. I really see a 'set-up sweeper' on your team, and with the current set you are using on Claydol; a lot of stuff can set up on it with ease and will dent your team hard.

Just by looking at this, the first thing I notice is how Fire and Fairy weak this team is.

So to help with the fire weakness, make Dragalge defensive with 248 hp/100 def/160 sp.def calm nature w/ protect/sludge bomb/toxic spikes or scald/dragon tail or dragon pulse. This set will allow you to not only scout for choice users but give you something to take those fire moves with ease.

For the fairy weakness, the only thing I can suggest is taking off the screens w/ Claydol and adding Earth Power or Psychic and Toxic. I really see a 'set-up sweeper' on your team, and with the current set you are using on Claydol; a lot of stuff can set up on it with ease and will dent your team hard.
I removed Dragalge and replaced with toxicroak, so that helps. I'll try your claydol technique, but mostly when I switch in Claydol, they think I'm loaded with psychic/earth power and tend to either switch, or try to take me out. But I'll try, and give you some results. (results: claydol didn't work well at all)

Last edited:

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it. The standard description length required is three to four lines, if you need more insight look on the detail part, check out the RMT Archive.
Your thread is breaking that rule. PM me your updated descriptions and I'll unlock your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)