The Noob's Beginning to UU (needs a ton of work)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SpD
Careful Nature (+Atk -SpA)
- Stealth Rock
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Roar
(Notes: A swampert set used for getting rocks up, and doing some damage. I set up with this.

Reuniclus @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature (+SpA -Spe)
- Trick Room
- Shadow Ball
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
(Notes: A private trick-room special attacker. Mainly to take out defensive tanks, while being able to take out other opponents. I won't try to carry on trick room to other teammates)

Sigilyph @ Flame Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 4 SpD
Calm Nature (+SpD -Atk)
- Psycho Shift
- Cosmic Power
- Roost
- Stored Power
(Notes: An annoying sigilyph set used for sweeping. Get them burned, then cosmic power and roost until you are maxed out, then go to town with Stored Power. Pretty bulky, and can pack a punch)

Aerodactyl @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Tough Claws (when mega)
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature (+Spe -SpA)
- Hone Claws
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Defog
(Notes: My main hazard-remover and physical sweeper. Normally early game after I do work with sableye. I'll set up with a hone claws, then spam stone edge or earthquake. Defog to remove hazards. Not very effective way of sweeping, but it does the trick most of the time)

Machamp @ Life Orb
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk -SpA)
- Bullet Punch
- Stone Edge
- Dynamic Punch
- Knock Off
(Notes: My main wall-breaker and bulky sweeper. It gets priority with bullet punch and is able to make a dent into some fairies. Abusing Machamp's No Guard with stone edge and dynamic punch is great. Dynamic punch destroys walls with the confusion, and the knock off just makes it even better.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature (+Def -Atk)
- Toxic
- Wish
- Scald/Surf (not sure which to use)
- Protect
(Notes: This here is my wall. Toxic to slowly kill, while spamming wish and protect. Scald to get a burn on poison types, and I also use this to switch in when aerodactyl might be in trouble w/ a water type.

Last edited:

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Use scald on vaporeon. Its only 10 power weaker so you're not missing many KOs (vaporeon is defensive anyways).

I'll probably add more later I'm on my phone right now so...

Ununhexium

is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
My one and only bump :C
Dude I like bumped it for you

Also, add a ground type or something that resists electric. You have 3electric weaknesses. Scarf Jolteon/Raikou say hi

Also, I don't get your sableye EV spread. There is no need to invest in speed. I would probably use either fully physically or specially. He's the king of April fools, he has no need for speed shenanigans.

Dude I like bumped it for you

Also, add a ground type or something that resists electric. You have 3electric weaknesses. Scarf Jolteon/Raikou say hi

Also, I don't get your sableye EV spread. There is no need to invest in speed. I would probably use either fully physically or specially. He's the king of April fools, he has no need for speed shenanigans.
I am removing sableye, and replacing with swampert. Good idea?

Ununhexium

I am removing sableye, and replacing with swampert. Good idea?
I love swampert but I'm not sire he can trul replace sableye. He makes you more grass weak (though giving an electric immunity) but he also doesn't guarantee you won't lose to stall or completely cripple/stall physical attackers. He does, though, provide stealth rock support and can work as a phazer. It will take too long to write on a phone but I would recommend the defensive tank set.

I love swampert but I'm not sire he can trul replace sableye. He makes you more grass weak (though giving an electric immunity) but he also doesn't guarantee you won't lose to stall or completely cripple/stall physical attackers. He does, though, provide stealth rock support and can work as a phazer. It will take too long to write on a phone but I would recommend the defensive tank set.
Yeah, I'm using Stealth Rocks, roar, equake, and waterfall. Sableye was more of dead weight than it was of anything else. It would get two pokemon burned, but then Aromatisse comes in as the cleric it is and screws all of sableye's work over

Your team is really lacking in the content department. Before posting an RMT, make sure that it follows the rules outlined in the rule thread at the top of this subforum. RMTs must have a minimum of 3 lines about each pokemon, discussing their role, why you chose their moves and, depending on the style of team, other information. A mod will probably lock this thread unless you can tidy the descriptions up.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
you've already posted another team 1 day before this one. you are limited to 1 rmt every two weeks. please read the rules before posting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)