The Crystal Geodude Academy's Tournament - Round 1 READ POST #688

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Activity post #2.

indian hasn't been online since March 24th, skylight has made next to no effort to contact the other four of us when we've all been available to play via group PM
soz i didn't know i'd be so busy these few weeks when agreeing to this :( but its okay you guys can all have the win, if you still wanna play me in general to make up for this we can all someday play a friendly nu match c: have a nice day everyone, sorry for inconvenience :c

Also since Jayde is useless and is too lazy to post for himself, I must do so for him.

Chapolin is extremely inactive, not being online since March 16th, thus Jayde deserves an activity win.
McBarrett and Jayde have not been very good at contacting each other, so they are both at fault and will attempt to get the battle done.
Both Jayde and Merritt have not been good at contacting eachother either, although Merritt's activity has been sporadic, and they will attempt to get the battle done.

sandshrewz Boudouche PDC haven't heard from them about this for a while, but PDC and I will most likely battle soon. I guess you can count this as an activity win post, but tagging so we can hopefully get our battles done.
No doubt, I will nominate this post for the awards 2014. Are u really serious man ? Is this a fucking joke ? I just can't believe it. I VMd this clown like four times and he never answered. After this, he decided to hidden his activity on the forum and he deleted my posts on his wall. I only have this screenshot to prove he's lying : http://puu.sh/80ec9

Now, fuck you. See ya.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
i know i have made other activity posts but it's been a bit more time and knight1337 hasnt not been active since march 16th, just reiterating this. free activity for everyone in the group, but ill still play if his team can find a sub before the deadline.

No doubt, I will nominate this post for the awards 2014. Are u really serious man ? Is this a fucking joke ? I just can't believe it. I VMd this clown like four times and he never answered. After this, he decided to hidden his activity on the forum and he deleted my posts on his wall. I only have this screenshot to prove he's lying : http://puu.sh/80ec9

Now, fuck you. See ya.
"21 minutes ago"

Also, I deleted 2 posts which were irrelevant. Good try though. I really have no problem actually getting this battle done in about an hour.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Activity post.

dekzeh hasn't been responsive enough with anyone in the group after the first game he did.

I've set up a time to play with Mew where I sit on smogtours for hours multiple times now, for him to not show up. He keeps bugging the group to get games done but won't actually show up to do them :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)