CAP 18 CAP 18 - Part 6 - Stat Spread Poll 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
wh0sy0urpapa
Scoopapa
hendrix96
Albacore

You may have noticed that I have gone for balanced special attack stats. If you give something 145 special attack, with a ability which adds 30% more power if the target switch's out, presuming its a Aegislash which feels threated and switch's out, the next pokemon could be knocked out from a strong neutral hit. Also the original point of the CAP was to make a pokemon to support Lucario and Latias, and currently, its going to a overpowered Aegislash killer which doesn't need a core to work, and is going to be overpowered. this thing is almost in ubers. - Great typing, great ability, and possibly over powered stats.

jas61292
Scoopapa
wh0sy0urpapa
alexwolf
Albacore
Clankenator007
hendrix96

I'm not too worried about 147 SpAtk. I think we don't want CAP to get a boosting move regardless, and it'd be slow as molasses. Mega Mawile is powerful, does have a boosting move, and also gets priority, without being OP.

DougJustDoug

Knows the great enthusiasms
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Forum Moderatoris a Top CAP Contributoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
hendrix96
alexwolf
Scoopapa
wh0sy0urpapa
Clankenator007
Albacore
jas61292

Good, well-thought-out submissions from all here. I debated a lot between the top two, but ultimately gave the edge to Hendrix because of the speed. I don't think 104 is "too fast" by any means, and Hendrix sacrificed some special bulk to balance it out anyway. Alexwolf has a great clean spread (I personally love all the round 5-divisible stats, although not a major decision factor for me), and most of the key stats sit right on the numbers I envisioned for this pokemon. I don't like the sub-50 attack dump stat, but the fact that he didn't blow out any other stats makes it reasonable.

Last edited:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
wh0sy0urpapa
clankenator007
scoopapa

honestly these are all so similar that i'll be happy with any

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)