Building teams with Team Raters project!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hi everyone. The RMT staff have decided to put forward a new project. This project will help increase activity among potential team raters and actual team raters, as well as making our IRC channel #ratemyteam more active. However, you may use this project to increase your own knowledge on team building. Currently the plan is that whoever would like to participate in the discussion should join #ratemyteam on IRC, and actual team raters will be there talking about a certain core and how to use it to it's full effectiveness.

This is going to happen every Saturday at 2pm EST, and every week we will be having different tiers and hosts. Please drop by if you're trying to improve your team building skills.

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
Okay so this week's team went okay, as Halcyon. and Subject 18 both gave great input into the team. The team we made can be found here. Unfortunately, I didn't announce this project early enough, and we didn't get too many people on IRC to join in, although we did have a few people voicing their opinions on the team here and there, which I think was really nice to see.

I've spoken to Jirachee, and we both thinks it's best if we keep logs of every week to see who participated, and who's giving positive contributions etc. I also think it's a good idea if we keep the teams logged as well.

Next week the tier is going to be D/P/P, and the hosts are going to be BKC and Jirachee, so please make sure you join #ratemyteam next week at 2pm EST on Saturday to participate!

Last edited:

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
Just a reminder to everyone that today we're going to build a BW team with Remedy here. Please come along and participate if you're interested in building a great team with team raters!

So this project has died down quite a bit, but was really great when it was in full swing. I am going to pick this back up and start with another XY OU team. No one has been selected yet as the people who are going to be the team builders so if you would like to apply send me a VM or hit me up on irc in #ratemyteam. I'll announce when we plan to do this once everyone has been selected. Remember that even if you are not chosen as a team builder your input is still valuable and encouraged. Hopefully we can get this back up and running again and for longer than just three weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)