League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

wait like even on squish?? this isn't for lategame tanks it's for adc/mage/shitoffense jungler (I build hydra lw on lee cos I'm a bad person)

Like lategame I'm going to be instagibed by anybody who wants to getting like 10 more armor isn't going to save me is it? but for trading early game flat is pretty worthit no?
I'd always go flat armor seals on ADCs, Jax, or people who would get bullied in lane really easily. As for champions who aren't expected to die in lane as much, it comes down to personal preference and who your lane opponent is.

I still use flat magic resist glyphs on one of my ADC Mastery Pages and for mid lane. You should be fine unless you want the whole buffet of options.

Honestly I do think flat HP seals are situational as heck. Most of the time the more specific options (armor) would scale better, and would be specific enough exactly to what you need in your lane.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I have 1 Arcade Hecarim and 1 Riot Blitzcrank skin codes to pass out. I will be picking more up tomorrow in addition to more Arctic Varus skins and Riot ward skins. If you haven't guessed, I am at PAX East right now.

PM me on Smogon or on IRC if you are interested.

Last edited:

Acklow

K looks like I'll be getting more copies tomorrow. Shoot me a pm or just let me know here I guess...

Acklow

I'll probably be on tonight in about two hours to pass out the few skin codes I got. Apparently the riot ward skins are insanely rare. I managed to pick up one or two sets of each skin today... Mostly because I was busy hanging out with Walrein and co.

Acklow pick me up arctic op varoose and i'll do ABSOLUTELY nothing for you <3_<3

idk maybe we can play ranked 5s again sometime

Acklow

I have 2 Arcade Hecarim skins and 1 Riot Blitz skin 1 Hecarim skin available. Also 2 Riot Ward skins. See me on IRC or pm me or w/e.

Last edited:
hahahahaha

ha

dyrus wif 2x votes 4 all stars than balls. just shows how cluless ppl r
well keep in mind that all-stars is mostly for entertainment and the showmatches won't be too serious (especially if riot wants to outdo OGN's all-star week)

i'd much rather see dyrus there than balls

can someone explain riot's matchmaking system? just had this special game (I am TenSecondsFlat on purple):

who the fuck thinks it's a smart idea to put a bronze and a non-30 on one team and two diamonds on the other in any scenario??? queueing 3 people of vastly different MMR should skew the system a little bit, but this is

rito pls

Acklow

It was a normal game. Some people just intentionally tank their normal mmr to face people worse than them in order to stomp noobs or whatever. Happens. Did you learn anything informational from the game?

Last edited:

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
killah it's because the diamond 3 was probs duo with the unranked or something like that. Duo Queues with massive ranking disparities just make the matchmaking system lose its mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)