Filling the Generation Gap - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
my opponent and me have some organization problems because of our things to do and timezones, but we want to do it... i thought we could play today (the 17th) but he said he will be away for some days, so idk what to do. Now i've asked him when we can (i'm free all the week) and maybe with a little extension (if possible) we'll do it (and we really want to play).
(However our conversation is in his profile, i'll post any news as soon as possible).

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
I was supposed to meet Deluks on PS tonight, as he told me in his VM but never met him there despite waiting for ~1-2 hours.

we should have played today, but i haven't seen my opp (and i was on ALL the fucking day...) now it's 2am here and i'm felling asleep, so idk when we will manage to play... i'm waiting informations from joey about his free moments...

FINALLY we managed to play at some strange hours (5.45am sigh). Some not so common pokes created me some problems but in the end i won, gg to joey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)