UnderUsed Premier League Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Smurf. hasn't been on the forums since Thursday. I've been in #xyuu for the past few days as requested and saw him only once briefly, but wasn't able to catch him before he left, since I was in a tour match. I'll be available for most of tomorrow in hopes of getting this done.

Activity post, I have been waiting all week for fatty and now Blingas to respond to my VM's and have not heard a word. I've been active but have work to do tonight, so it's unlikely my match will get done despite my best efforts in contacting my opponent(s).

Ggs Rockets, I wish we could've had less issues to schedule but it's to be expected for a first week I guess.

Good luck in the rest of the league!

Well I guess it isn't over then. That was a comeback a la BW OU (total bs, I know, but what can we do).

Let's hope we can get the rest of the games done...

Edit: Now yea, ggs Rockets! Good luck in the next weeks!

Am trying to get this game done vs Windsong, but it's all dependent on whether he is able to get online before the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)