The Crystal Geodude Academy's Tournament - Round 1 READ POST #688

Status
Not open for further replies.

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
activity post vs Chapolin, I vm'ed him twice even though his last activity was March 16th, so I don't think we'll play our game anytime soon

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
is a Pokemon Researcher
Activity, below is still true
dekzeh hasn't been responsive enough with anyone in the group after the first game he did.

I've set up a time to play with Mew where I sit on smogtours for hours multiple times now, for him to not show up. He keeps bugging the group to get games done but won't actually show up to do them :/

Despite Mew's constant group PMs, he has been pretty impossible to actually come in contact with, waited 2 full days on smogtours but he wasn't on either one (he said he would be).

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll be on the rest of the day if Steel, Swamp Link or Living Rhino want to get our battles done. I see pokebasket is away so he should get the activity win, as I have been admittedly very busy with IRL stuff and not active the past few weeks.

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I PM'd all the opponents I still had to play and none of them replied, which shows that I'm the only one in my group interested in finishing my matches. I want the activity win if needed, because I tried to get this done when I had time (this week was pretty busy but I still managed to contact them) and it's obvious that they didn't.

zfs

Everything old is new again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost to Swamp Link in our 2nd match after a disconnect in the first (when it happened, it was a pretty even game). We rematched with same teams and he won. GG.

Hopefully should be able to play SteelEdges as well. I realize it probably doesn't matter for playoff purposes but I'd feel better to get the match done if it's possible.

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
won vs cbt
lost vs cbb

bon curry has not been on for a week so idk if can get it done

Last edited:
Requesting the Activity Win against Tokyo Tom for the reasons already stated. He did reply to my last attempt to schedule our match some time ago but I wasn't available at the time and he already logged off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)