Serious Boy bullied over MLP bag, then the school bans him from bringing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Tonks_

We need to teach kids not to be assholes, and to stick up for themselves. If this kid wasn't a Nancy fuck and slapped a bitch upside the head, I doubt anyone would make fun of him.

_Tonks_

yea i'm seriously butthurt over the fact that you think a nine year old needs to Toughen Up and Not Take Shit From Anyone
You don't like my opinion, I couldn't give a fuck about how you feel, lol. But I don't see how it's okay for people to make assumptions about me over my damn opinion. Idiots assuming I somehow Hate this kid or support bullying and stupid shit like that. I didn't post here to get feedback on my opinions fro biased tools who cry over stupid shit like this.

You guys are butt hurt as fuck cause I have an opinion that's more realistic then yours, lol. It's fine, accuse me of being a shit person and hating this kid. I just remember all the times I had to deal with worse shit in high school because I was in a wheel chair. I couldn't not be in a wheel chair, lol. The fact that kids will target each other over shit like this is dumb, but for this kid, all he had to do was stop being a baby.
The fact that you resorted to accusing us of being "butthurt" suggests you're butthurt over our opinion. Also, no one's saying you were right to be bullied for something out of your control, just that we disagree that the brony is the only one who deserved to be punished. We think the bullies should have been taught a lesson.

We need to teach kids not to be assholes, and to stick up for themselves. If this kid wasn't a Nancy fuck and slapped a bitch upside the head, I doubt anyone would make fun of him.
Wait, now you're suggesting violence as the answer?

_Tonks_

The fact that you resorted to accusing us of being "butthurt" suggests you're butthurt over our opinion. Also, no one's saying you were right to be bullied for something out of your control, just that we disagree that the brony is the only one who deserved to be punished. We think the bullies should have been taught a lesson.
Do you read any of my post? Or did you just join the thread, see people being shit dicks about my opinion, and join in on targeting me? Maybe you should read my post before forming an opinion about my opinion.

Do you read any of my post? Or did you just join the thread, see people being shit dicks about my opinion, and join in on targeting me? Maybe you should read my post before forming an opinion about my opinion.
Read them quite clear. The reason I'm not on your side isn't cause I'm trying to be cool or fit in, but cause I agree with everyone else on the debate.

PDC

street spirit fade out
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
maybe if you would calm the fuck down and stop being so defensive and arrogant about the situation, we would be able to talk to you more clearly. calling people "fucking idiots" doesn't fly. the kid is fucking 9. you said we're being dicks, but maybe we wouldn't have to be if you didn't jump to the conclusion that we're all fucking idiots.

_Tonks_

It's just bullshit, that I share my opinion, and suddenly with out question people come up and start accusing me of the dumbest shit. Where do they get off accusing me of supporting Rape and bullying? People who are supposed to be forum mods are attacking me and insulting me? Yeah, great job setting an example, attacking someone over their opinion.

_Tonks_

_Tonks_, perhaps you shouldn't have shared an opinion that makes you a target, idiot. Stop crying about how you're being bullied and deal with it.
You're supposed to be a Mod and that's how you treat people? You're supposed to set an example.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think this ancient quote fits nicely here:
You're not wrong because nobody is agreeing with you, you're wrong because your points are weak and poorly supported. The fact that people disagree with you is a symptom of being wrong, not the cause or the proof of it. Canary in the coal mine, so to speak.
People are insulting you because you're bringing a lot of hate into this discussion in your posts (don't even try to say that calling someone a "fucking idiot" isn't hateful) and guess what? Saying hateful things makes people upset. Maybe people in this thread have had trouble with bullying or know someone that has. Maybe they just feel very passionately about this topic. You can't get upset for people insulting you, when all you have done is insult a 9 year old boy you've never met.

Also if you can name one way that saying "He shouldn't make himself a target by carrying the bag" is different from "She shouldn't make herself a target by dressing slutty" other than the obvious difference in severity, I'll be impressed.

You're supposed to be a Mod and that's how you treat people? You're supposed to set an example.
Is it difficult to deal with when your shit is turned back on your face? I thought bullying was just a NATURAL RESPONSE to people doing or saying stupid shit that most people disagree with. Basically, you deserve everything that comes your way (except mean old bullies are slightly in the wrong even though it's natural) because you shared an opinion/did a thing that wasn't popular in your peer group. Wow, sure is interesting how this works, huh?

_Tonks_

I think this ancient quote fits nicely here:

People are insulting you because you're bringing a lot of hate into this discussion in your posts (don't even try to say that calling someone a "fucking idiot" isn't hateful) and guess what? Saying hateful things makes people upset. Maybe people in this thread have had trouble with bullying or know someone that has. Maybe they just feel very passionately about this topic. You can't get upset for people insulting you, when all you have done is insult a 9 year old boy you've never met.

Also if you can name one way that saying "He shouldn't make himself a target by carrying the bag" is different from "She shouldn't make herself a target by dressing slutty" other than the obvious difference in severity, I'll be impressed.
Where am I insulting this kid? Where am I personally attacking this kid? My opinion is with the situation, I shared it and people didn't like it. Obviously I'm going to get pissed when people start assuming I think women should be raped based on what there wear just because I think if someone does something that makes them a target for bullying that they shouldn't be surprised when they're bullied.
This kid wasn't raped, he was laughed at. IS that right? No, I never said it was. Yet biased twats think it's okay to attack me because they read one post and assume I'm Hitler. I think the situation is stupid, I think the bullies were idiots, I think the kid who wore the bag should smarten up, and realize not everyone is going to treat him like he's special.
I Shared my opinion, people were agreeing at first, till someone comes along, disagrees, and makes me Captain of the Bully/Rape support Squad. It's bullshit, don't tell me none of you would get mad if someone started making you look like shit for sharing your opinion. And when I try reporting the ass hat behavior in this thread, I get insulted more by Mods? By people who are supposed to set examples on the forum? Is this really what Smogon is? A collection of Ignorant and Edgy Teens who love to make threads for opinion sharing, then attack someone who has experience in the issue and doesn't agree with them? Even people in the Debates and Discussions room on Showdown were sharing similar opinions to mine. If you don't like my opinion because it's not yours, then alright, cool. No need to redirect the thread into hating me over it.

You say you're against him making himself a target, yet you're making yourself a target right now. Please, just calm down and maybe we can talk rationally. Plus, we hate how you act like ONLY the kid needs to change, and how the bullies should receive less punishment than him.

And before you play the "we're all bronies" card, I would be saying the same stuff even if it was Strawberry Shortcake, Tinkerbell, whatever.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm just going to lock this for right now because everyone (including myself) is way off topic and we're honestly just discussing the views of one user. If a cong mod wants to clean it up and reopen or if they're okay with the current discussion that's their call but I don't see anything coming from this right now.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
ugh Ace now all I'm trying to do is remember where that canary quote is from, was it SDS's sig? I know it's from GameFAQs originally tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)