Other XY OU Mini Tour Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon.

@Choice Specs
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My opponent hasn't been on since Thursday. Because of this, I believe a sub is in order. DISBIT will be subbed out for Tangelo if you don't want to battle anymore, simply post here and let me know. Otherwise you just became my round 1 opponent n_n

less than a day until deadline, opp hasn't responded since I vmed him when the round came out. according to the terms in the op, I can request activity.

I would like to request activity as well. My opponent contacted me, but failed to follow through on it, and my efforts to contact her, through responding to her vm and through pm, have been in vain and received no answer.

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
I won against cuteflounder due to a crit :( I offered him the win but he didn't want it :/ sorry again dude, gg though!

Aragorn the King

Literally a duck
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I won 1-0 against Colossus in a very tight battle with the momentum shifting often between sides. If it weren't for the 33% chance for Sleep Talk choosing Scald, and the 30% of that Scald Burning, I probably would've lost it all. I screwed up badly by letting Venusaur die before Azumarill came out, but I still managed to win.

GG Colossus. Hopefully next time you remember to bring the allowed Pokemon :P (JK)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)