Little Cup Pokemon Suggestions

Should NU pokemon that have similar stats to LC pokemon be allowed in the little cup tier?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, Obizoth here I know im new to smogon, but my friend Autumn has been suggesting certain Pokemon from the NU tier that cant evolve but stats equal a number similar to little cup pokemon should be in Little Cup because no one uses them and we think that should change so this is for suggestions on what should be placed into little cup... This is also for smogon/showdown to see so maybe they will put these
pokemon into the little cup tier. (Please excuse my grammatical errors)
The biggest reason is that they truly have no place in any other major tier
Already suggested pokemon:
Farfetch'd: BST = 352
Corsola: BST = 380
Plusle: BST = 405
Minun: BST = 405
spinda: BST = 360
luvdisk: BST = 330
deliberd: BST = 330

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry to burst your bubble but Little Cup is meant for First-Stage evolution Pokemon, such as Charmander, who can still evolve. Although the Pokemon you mentioned have stats equal to or lower than that of some Little Cup Pokemon, they do not comply with the rules of the tier and therefore aren't welcome in the tier. Hopefully these Pokemon receive evolutions in future generations, but as of right now, they are banned from the tier.

Melon

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Little Cup is a tier for Pokemon that have an evolution, and that are the lowest in their evolutionary chains, making it different from every other tier. I think bringing in Pokemon like specific NU Mons completely destroys the point of having a tier like LC in the first place.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah no problem, those Pokemon just don't fit the guidelines of the tier

Champion Fizz
by the "rules" of LC, Scyther and Sneasel should be allowed but they are not, and this shows that rules can be changed and altered for pokemon
It does not. Scyther and sneasel and the others follow the guidelines of the tier but were simply too strong for the rest of the tier.

Indeed But scyther and sneasel once were allowed so if they can get rid of op pokes why cant they introduce these pokes as new average little cup pokemon I know what the old rules say but if they can ban why cant they allow perfectly good pokes in? I know its a long shot for this ever to happen I just think it should be considered...

Plus in all honesty we all know these pokemon have no real home in any tier other than little cup so don't you think they should get even a little bit of a chance? I know its against many rules, but rules can be changed easily with enough time and consideration....

LC is the only official smogon metagame with a flavour at its base, thus making it unique imo. If those pokemon are allowed, it just kills its purpose. So, they should be left as they are.

PS : FREE MIDDLE CUP

The definition of LC is that it only allows first-stage pokemon who have yet to evolve. A definition is different from a rule, as breaking it would completely destroy the purpose of the tier.

Banned mons such as scyther and sneasel were simply too powerful for the tier. I don't get how bringing them up makes your point any stronger, though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)