Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I feel like I just got trolled....posted a forum or trade shop and apparently my forum page did not follow a couple rules so I told the administrator to take it down...if the shop is still there I am happy to trade doubt there's anything amazing considering some pokemon I raised for myself for online battles
He was simply asking you to List the OT and ID of each and every pokemon your offering and to add a spread sheet over using 5 and 6ivs

Andrew0003

Banned deucer.
He was simply asking you to List the OT and ID of each and every pokemon your offering and to add a spread sheet over using 5 and 6ivs
yeah I know it's fine I simply did not want to do that because I had a feeling it would take forever....oh well I facepalmed myself really hard there

Ah repeat would prolly be the way to go. Quick ball would have the blue >.> at least repeat would keep it with yellow and red. Thanks!! (No purple pokeball ;-;)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
yeah I know it's fine I simply did not want to do that because I had a feeling it would take forever....oh well I facepalmed myself really hard there
I took a look at your thread, you'll probably be able to save yourself a lot of time by only including the Pokémon that have perfect IVs. No one here on Smogon is interested in anything unless it has competitive value. I have a feeling that will weed out a lot of your list, and will save you a bunch of time.

Alternatively, if you really just want to trade what you have for less competitive pokes, I'd go to Pokébeach forums. The people there are not very competitive-minded and are mostly looking for in game team stuff and dex completion.

Good luck with your trade thread, wherever you choose to take it :)

Andrew0003

Banned deucer.
I took a look at your thread, you'll probably be able to save yourself a lot of time by only including the Pokémon that have perfect IVs. No one here on Smogon is interested in anything unless it has competitive value. I have a feeling that will weed out a lot of your list, and will save you a bunch of time.

Alternatively, if you really just want to trade what you have for less competitive pokes, I'd go to Pokébeach forums. The people there are not very competitive-minded and are mostly looking for in game team stuff and dex completion.

Good luck with your trade thread, wherever you choose to take it :)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
Look here. Gonzo's a reasonable guy, and has what you're looking for.

Also looking for a Female Starly line with HA, in a Timer Ball, and at least a flawless defense IV. I'll trade you a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Heracross in a Net ball with the Egg Move Rock Blast for your troubles.
Are you still in need of one? I can send one with double edge your way :)

Is there anyone with a good mixed Kyurem around here for Kyurem B?

The only ones I ever see are Timid.
Jaded_Hades has a Hasty one in his thread. Buckert is currently helping me with the capture of a Mild one which will probably be available in his thread in the near future.
Hope this helps :)

Looking for someone to do a skarmory project for me:

Skarmory (Bastion)
Male Impish Nature
Sturdy
31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg/Transfer Moves:
Whirlwind
Brave Bird
Defog
Stealth Rock

I would prefer that it was NOT shiny, however its not a deal breaker at all. On the other hand the Nickname is probably the most important thing here, so I very much need that. If anyone would be interested in helping me out with this, I can offer a couple things from my thread from the link in my sig.

Please respond via VM/PM if interested.
still looking for some help....

So I just bred my first shiny in 18 years of playing pokemon. It is an adamant, marvel scale Drattini. The IV's are 31/31/31/0/31/8 or 9. Is it still usable despite the sub-par speed IV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)