Official NBA 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

That Heat/Pacers game...

Why the fuck are the refs so bad? You'd think SOMETHING would be done about it but it just seems to be par for the course at this point. Fuckin a.

West's battle for 6-8th seed is so good... I bet it'll be Dubs, Mavs, Suns in that order. And unlike any other year, these teams have great chances to topple teams in 1 to 3. Even the Grizz will be tough.

Can't wait for playoffs to start...

West's 5th (Blazers) is the easiest team to beat in the playoffs imo. This year's playoffs gonna be great.

At this point I'd be surprised if they make it out of the second round. How do you score less than 80 points for three games straight? Even the 76ers haven't done that.

At this point I'd be surprised if they make it out of the second round. How do you score less than 80 points for three games straight? Even the 76ers haven't done that.
Did a quick search, and only Bulls managed it this season previously, post Derrick Rose. That was in the middle of a slump where they were playing consistent 33% win level ball before some guys came to life and Noah went all PG on us. So clearly a team can recover from it, but this slide is still incredibly hard to understand.

If you're scoring 23 points in a half a la Indiana, you shouldn't be feeling good about your prospects in the playoffs.

RIP in Peace Phoenix Suns. I really like Memphis but sad Phoenix got knocked off the playoffs. :( I wonder how far they can go in the future.

Well, they have the best tradable assets in the NBA (3 or 4 1st round picks next season and young guys) so expect they'll make a big trade for a top 15 guy (and in his prime) in the upcoming draft. Or they can own those picks and develop whoever they can get ala Thunder.

What's good about having both Dragic and Bledsoe is that you can trade either without hurting your team. They both have great value right now and expect great returns when traded. Heck, even Green is a great trade asset right now. Great future ahead for these Suns.

I'm also sad though they're not in the playoffs. I love the Mavs, but Suns deserve it better.

Remember though that nearly everyone expected the Suns to be playing for a lottery pick this year. It's impressive that they did what they did this year, and definitely do have a bright future.

Really looking forward to the first round should be lots of really good series here. Most pumped for Clips-Warrios, Rockets-Blazers and Raptors-Nets
Anyone else believing in the Grizzlies to upset the Thunder?

Nah fuck the Grizz, they robbed the Suns of a well-deserved playoff spot. It'll probably be close but I see the Thunder coming out on top.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)