Finals Official Smogon Tournament X - Finals [Won by Atticus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
ATTICUS is winning this tourney, I'm still mad that br scum didnt get knocked out earlier =[ O well I'll juss continue to root for ATTICUS.... snivle snivle and o yeah I forgot to say GO ATTICUS YOOOOOOOOOOOOU CAAAAN THIS *-* :naughty:

CTC

Banned deucer.
is a defending SPL Championis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Basedlord: if u care about
Basedlord: some
Basedlord: (BAN ME PLEASE) sucking ur dick
Basedlord: then get out the bp teams plus luck and be a (BAN ME PLEASE) in taonu

contacting ur sister with the tip of my ballsack
shes enjoying it

ATTICUS is winning this tourney, I'm still mad that br scum didnt get knocked out earlier =[ O well I'll juss continue to root for ATTICUS.... snivle snivle and o yeah I forgot to say GO ATTICUS YOOOOOOOOOOOOU CAAAAN THIS *-* :naughty:
tee hee

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Good luck to both users

going to have to root for atticus cause scooter power but wouldn't mind valentine winning either

Valentine female trainer got this.

Good job to CTC/Sogeking making semi-finals, specially the first one which was probably the most deserving winner of the whole thing imo

Anyways,
good luck to both but Val to clutch..

#tom14
#nononloli

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)