XY OU Analysis Reservation Index - READ CAREFULLY (MAKING A NEW THREAD)

It's too early; Volcanion isn't even playable yet and we certainly don't know it's entire moveset.

It still isn't playable on PS!, nor can we entirely verify that Serebii's information is correct until we obtain one of our own.

Heracross has been completed. While this may seem confusing, try to remember that if a Pokemon is in the "Completed" section, it is completed. Now I know that this is a difficult concept to grasp, so maybe take some time to reserve other completed Pokemon to help you understand this further.

Quote="TRC., post: 5380307, member: 203593"]Heracross has been completed. While this may seem confusing, try to remember that if a Pokemon is in the "Completed" section, it is completed. Now I know that this is a difficult concept to grasp, so maybe take some time to reserve other completed Pokemon to help you understand this further.[/quote]
NO problem i did not see it

edit: i Would like to reserve entei but if he has been doon to i need glasses.

Last edited:
Quote="TRC., post: 5380307, member: 203593"]Heracross has been completed. While this may seem confusing, try to remember that if a Pokemon is in the "Completed" section, it is completed. Now I know that this is a difficult concept to grasp, so maybe take some time to reserve other completed Pokemon to help you understand this further.
NO problem i did not see it

edit: i Would like to reserve entei but if he has been doon to i need glasses.
Vertex is already working on entei.

Dread Arceus

total cockhead
Protip: If you want to reserve something, open up Reserved, In Progress, and Rejected. Press F3. Then type in the name of the Pokemon you want to reserve. If the name pops up, don't bring it up.

TheManlyLadybug

Banned deucer.
Per request of QC, I will be taking over Shuckle.

Jesus do I even lift?
Just thought I'd mention something...
You are currently working on 5 analyses if I'm not mistaken, when badge holders can only reserve up to 3 at a time. I am willing to proceed with one of your analyses if needed. I'm not questioning your ability to crank out analyses, but the fact is, you have too many analyses on hand at the moment, but if QC allows it then I guess it's fine.

C_M Edit: So strongth I will edit this post.

TheManlyLadybug will reserve Shuckle.

Last edited by a moderator:

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Just thought I'd mention something...
You are currently working on 5 analyses if I'm not mistaken, when badge holders can only reserve up to 3 at a time. I am willing to proceed with one of your analyses if needed. I'm not questioning your ability to crank out analyses, but the fact is, you have too many analyses on hand at the moment, but if QC allows it then I guess it's fine.
Fuck. My secret. Am rekt for life.

FINE.

YOU can take SHUCKLE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)