Bleach Discussion Thread

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I read a fan theory somewhere that proposed the idea that the Visionary is limited by its user's attention span, which basically means that Gremmy can only have so many things going on at once before older parts of the Visionary are cancelled out. Support for this theory is given when Yachiru's bones return to normal after Gremmy tries to seal and kill Kenpachi Zaraki in a crevass with water, all while imagining that massive slash Kenpachi dealt to him was healed. It forms an interesting limit IMO.

that'd mean all kenpachi has to do is overload him with so much shit he can't focus on all of them and eventually falls

are there two sternritter v's?
I was kind of guessing the one that attacked them originally (weirdo one with the vanishing) was a creation of the one Kenpachi is fighting now (imaginarium); I don't think they'd let his ability to be so broken as to kill or imagine actual people out of existence (or else he's worse than Bach), so he can only do that with say his creations. That being said, he could've easily had slit Kensei and Rose's throats while they weren't looking so they could actually be dead, but meh, who knows.

Or Kenpachi and Yachiru fight him together: it really should be enough.

Please let that be what happens.
this is seriously not going to happen. kenpachi isn't the type that fights alongside someone else. yachiru has flat out stated TWO CHAPTERS AGO that she refrained from fighting to let kenpachi have all the fun.

seriously, not even kubo is that retarded.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Eh maybe the others do fear Gremmy for being OP...oh well Kenpachi looks like he's taking off the eyepatch, so it should all be over next chapter.
the suddenly bleach x naruto crossover
if you were ever wondering where those eyes went (even though he had a normal eye under there before what if!!!)

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
Can't the V guy stay in the rearguard imagine all the dead sternritter back to life again and again? Since it's been proven that he can 'imagine' life itself. Basically uber edo tensai: bleach edition or some shit. Being out of action ensures that he doesn't have to worry about himself and sustain his imaginations.

On another note: Gremmy's drawback/weakness can be seen in the fact that he cannot entertain fear, because he can 'imagine' himself into losing. (as seen earlier)... Which means that Zaraki is actually his worst opponent since he can induce such fears easily. I'm banking his shikai to be like the bleach version of Dementors of something, sucking out all your happiness or some shit... leaving you to despair

^ lol, it would be ironic also if Kenpachi had a kido type zanpakuto all along as well considering how much their division despises them.

With all the broken powers we've seen so far in this arc, I wouldn't even be surprised if his shikai's ability was just "no bullshit powers anymore. Just slash at each other until one of you dies."

Stupid? Yeah. But still.

Can't the V guy stay in the rearguard imagine all the dead sternritter back to life again and again?
He couldn't even keep Yachiru's bones broken when fighting one other person. It'd be downright impossible for him to control more than one of them at a time, especially if they're in a fight. So... kinda?

With all the broken powers we've seen so far in this arc, I wouldn't even be surprised if his shikai's ability was just "no bullshit powers anymore. Just slash at each other until one of you dies."
I was going to post this exact same thing with the hope that that's what it actually is. It matches Kenpachi perfectly too, given that all he desires is fighting and fighting and cutting and slashing until somebody drops/dies. Take away everything but the sword, and you have Kenpachi.

Soul Fly

is a Contributor Alumnus
A little something from way back (SS Arc) to support my theory:

Focus on the first 2 panels in particular.

Last edited:

uragg

Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans
is a Contributor Alumnus
sooooo kenpachi destroy meteorite which disheartens gremmy so much he loses confidence and dies? i mean can't he just imagine more random shit or is he lost because his "most powerful imagination" was destroyed ez

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
KENPACHI ZARAKI SHIKAI ALERT

no new abilities as of now, but i'm a fan of the new look; it kinda reminds me of zangetsu's old look, and having a giant cleaver fits zaraki's berzerker-like tendencies. my only issue is its release command. swallow, really? then again, that just may have been the translation i read.

KENPACHI ZARAKI SHIKAI ALERT

no new abilities as of now, but i'm a fan of the new look; it kinda reminds me of zangetsu's old look, and having a giant cleaver fits zaraki's berzerker-like tendencies. my only issue is its release command. swallow, really? then again, that just may have been the translation i read.
Mangastream read "Drink". I can dig it.

Soul Fly

is a Contributor Alumnus
On another note: Gremmy's drawback/weakness can be seen in the fact that he cannot entertain fear, because he can 'imagine' himself into losing. (as seen earlier)... Which means that Zaraki is actually his worst opponent since he can induce such fears easily.
Pat self on back.

also boo fuckng hoo. No stylized bone art. What the fuck Kubo. If you're being predictable go the full mile.

PS: Also yeah that as rather lame. The 'best' you can come up with a meteorite? What a fucking loser. You could have imagined a lot of things. "Zaraki has no Hands", "Zaraki has no Bones" "Zaraki suddenly has no brain", "I cannot be harmed with a soul slayer".... If you are hyping an OP power at least fucking use it to a proper extent.

I thought Kenpachi's release was an axe with a giant head, but I guess looking closer it could be more of a cleaver.

But eh, villains with broken powers are almost always too stupid to use then in a way that would make the most practical sense, so no surprises. Though if you want to argue it another way, Juha Bach wants all the killing on both sides so he can retake the powers he "lent" to his sternritters as well. So having his most broken one kill off all shinigami isn't necessarily in his interest as he would prefer plenty on both sides to die so he regains more strength.

I do find it passingly interesting that a giant meteor would threaten Bach to the point his 2nd orders him to be protected. Makes you wonder if Gremmy could kill him if such a thought occurred in his no doubt pipsqueak brain.

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
he should imagine more gremmys and make those gremmys imagine more gremmys and have each new gremmy imagine the original being stronger until he can casually imagine new gremmys to focus solely on one thing so he can make longterm reality changes w/o worrying about losing focus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)