Role Playing World's Largest Dungeon - Day 1

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Trinno accomplishes nothing without so much as a dagger, while Dargon at least bloodies his. Stahl saunters over and ends it, damn near killing the nuisance. It continues to twitch on the ground. The final stirge tries to hold onto Severian, but it is currently quite bloated and red. It lethargically detaches, but continues to hover in front of him.

StarmanXL's turn
MrcRanger97
UllarWarlord
theangryscientist
LightWolf

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
assuming the stirge is still alive when it gets back around to Dargon's turn, he full attacks it with his claws with 2 and 16 to hit; the 16 dealing 2 damage

if it's not alive by then, he dismisses his claws instead

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
((Since MrcRanger97 is incapable of taking his turns, I am skipping to LW))

Stahl downs the final stirge. It joins two of its dead brethren on the ground, still bleeding to death with one other.

((You guys may wish to put much more thought into how you retire for the night. It is currently 3:50 PM and you won't fall asleep until 8:00 PM. The six of you should be able to think of everything you really need to take into account when setting up camp properly, because I will.)

*chisel* *chisel* *chisel*

Yelling: "HEY, PLEASE SET UP A CAMP WHILE I CHISEL. MAKE STRATEGIC BARRICADES OF THE CORPSES AFTER YOU BURN THEM TO CAUTERIZE THEM FROM THE SICKENING STENCH. REMEMBER TO SET UP NIGHT WATCHES. SET UP SOMETHING THAT ALERTS YOU EVEN IF THE WATCHER FAILS TO SEE ANYTHING. LOCK AND BARRICADE ALL DOORS. LOOK AT THE CEILING FOR AIR VENTS, THAT'S PROBABLY WHERE THE BUGS CAME."

Altezz spits at one of the corpses of the stirges and wipes the blood off of his blade. "This place is truly insufferable. I suppose next time we should appoint a watch. To save argumentation, I'll go for the first watch. Now decide amongst yourselves the rest of the shifts while I attend to things. Honestly, I don't care."

Altezz goes to check the snare trap on the eastern hallway to see if it has sprung or if it may be able to take it down and set it up again in a different way. Also that chiseling..."How long do you intend to keep at that wall?" he calls down the hallway.

"GO PILE THE BODIES IN FRONT OF THE DOORS. LEAVE A PILE OF CORPSES IN THE SMALL ROOM YOU DO NOT SLEEP IN. DON'T BURN THOSE CORPSES, THEY WILL MAKE ANY ATTACKERS SICK AND PREVENT FOES FROM TRACKING YOU VIA SCENT. FOR THE PILE OF BODIES THAT ARE TO MAKE THE BARRICADE IN YOUR SLEEPING ROOM, BURN THEM FIRST IN THE ROOM WHERE THEY LAY RIGHT NOW. PLACE THE BURNT CORPSES AS BARRICADES.

...ALTERNATIVELY, GRAB A CORPSE AND USE IT AS A SHIELD LIKE I DID, STEP INTO THE TRAPPED ROOM HOLDING ALTEZZ AND THEN THROW ALTEZZ OVER HERE. REPEAT THE PROCESS WITH TRINNO AND DARGON. YOU AND SEVERIAN SHOULD BE STRONG ENOUGH TO USE THE CORPSES AS SHIELDS YOURSELF TO WALK OVER HERE. THIS ROOM WHERE I AM NOW IS SAFE TO SLEEP IN."

"PLEASE ALSO BUILD A 20FT LONG POLE OR SOMETHING OUT OF SINEW AND WOOD AND SWEEP THOSE NAILS OFF THE FLOOR OF THE TRAPPED DOOR IF YOU CHOOSE TO COME HERE FOR THE NIGHT."

"Well, firstly, thanks to Mr. Stonemason in the other room, the actual alcove is filled with rusty nails, so we'd need a way to sweep them up. I marked where the tripwire for the trap is anyway. We'd need some sort of makeshift broom to move the nails out of the way, and preferably, a way to completely block the trap."

The southern door where the fight happened will be utterly barricaded with burnt corpses. That was my plan, the particular details: corpses are burnt in the room whe orcs were fought. Fire is lit with survival skill take 20 by Stahl while others haul corpses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)