Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I have one,I will do it for pinsir and scyther
Sorry I don't do 2 for 1 trades, I'm afraid I didn't emphasize that when writing my request though, my apologies.

I'm looking for a flawless HP Fire Ditto. I'm offering a safari ball pinsir, safari ball scyther or a great ball Totodile. PM/VM me.
Reposting. Also here's a list of what I can Breed/Trade at the moment (assume penta flawless spreads on everything):

Adamant Totodile @ Great Ball - Crunch/Aqua Jet/Ice Punch/Dragon Dance
Adamant Technician Scyther @ Safari Ball - Counter/Quick Guard/Defog/Baton Pass
Jolly (either normal ability) Pinsir @ Safari Ball - Me First/Close Combat/Quick Attack/Feint
Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan @ Safari Ball - Disable/Hammer Arm/Focus Punch/ Double-Edge
Jolly/Adamant Guts Larvitar @ Friend Ball - Pursuit/Dragon Dance/Curse/Stealth Rock
Jolly/Adamant Rough Skin Gible @ Great Ball - Outrage/Iron head
Adamant Swift Swim Magikarp @ Safari Ball
Jolly/Adamant Moxie Heracross @ Net Ball - Rock Blast
Timid Gastly @ Moon Ball - Clear Smog/Disable
Hasty/Modest Protean Froakie @ Dive Ball or Luxury Ball - Toxic Spikes
Modest/Timid Weak Armor Omanyte @ Dive Ball - Water Pulse/Toxic Spikes/Knock Off/Spikes/Muddy Water
Jolly Inner Focus Sneasel @ Luxury Ball - Icicle Crash
Modest Volt Absorb Chinchou @ Love Ball
Adamant Huge Power Marill @ Great Ball - Superpower/Body Slam/Belly Drum/Aqua Jet
Calm Gooey Goomy @ Heal Ball - Iron Tail

What is a good ev spread for these 2 setups:
Calm Drizzle Politoed (Probs gonna run rest talk)
Modest Drizzle Politoed (Special attacker with either LO/Leftovers)

Andrew0003

Banned deucer.
in desperate need of a latias with trick and defog would like it if it was calm nature....also if anyone has a well trained adamant azumarill with huge power I will like to trade for that to....and also possibly a adamant garchomp with outrage...my offers are any of the dream world legendaries or maybe shinnies ask me if you want anything in particular...also would prefer if the pokemon were a somewhat high level.
still up for trading with any of these

Sorry I don't do 2 for 1 trades, I'm afraid I didn't emphasize that when writing my request though, my apologies.

Reposting. Also here's a list of what I can Breed/Trade at the moment (assume penta flawless spreads on everything):

Adamant Totodile @ Great Ball - Crunch/Aqua Jet/Ice Punch/Dragon Dance
Adamant Technician Scyther @ Safari Ball - Counter/Quick Guard/Defog/Baton Pass
Jolly (either normal ability) Pinsir @ Safari Ball - Me First/Close Combat/Quick Attack/Feint
Jolly Scrappy Kangaskhan @ Safari Ball - Disable/Hammer Arm/Focus Punch/ Double-Edge
Jolly/Adamant Guts Larvitar @ Friend Ball - Pursuit/Dragon Dance/Curse/Stealth Rock
Jolly/Adamant Rough Skin Gible @ Great Ball - Outrage/Iron head
Adamant Swift Swim Magikarp @ Safari Ball
Jolly/Adamant Moxie Heracross @ Net Ball - Rock Blast
Timid Gastly @ Moon Ball - Clear Smog/Disable
Hasty/Modest Protean Froakie @ Dive Ball or Luxury Ball - Toxic Spikes
Modest/Timid Weak Armor Omanyte @ Dive Ball - Water Pulse/Toxic Spikes/Knock Off/Spikes/Muddy Water
Jolly Inner Focus Sneasel @ Luxury Ball - Icicle Crash
Modest Volt Absorb Chinchou @ Love Ball
Adamant Huge Power Marill @ Great Ball - Superpower/Body Slam/Belly Drum/Aqua Jet
Calm Gooey Goomy @ Heal Ball - Iron Tail
Will do it for great ball toto female

in desperate need of a latias with trick and defog would like it if it was calm nature....also if anyone has a well trained adamant azumarill with huge power I will like to trade for that to....and also possibly a adamant garchomp with outrage...my offers are any of the dream world legendaries or maybe shinnies ask me if you want anything in particular...also would prefer if the pokemon were a somewhat high level.
Do you have a Thundurus? If so, what are the IVs? I can get you that Garchomp...

That's fine :] anything you may want for her?
If you have any spare awesome ball spitbacks that'd be great, otherwise don't worry about it. Just let me check whether she's in bank or with me.

Edit: The only one I have on me is 31/31/31/x/x/31, let me know if that's okay. If you want a better IV one I can get to bank for you but might take a while depending on whether bank feels like being trolly or not .___.

Edit2: SnoopysWorld Thanks for Medicham! <3

Last edited:
If you have any spare awesome ball spitbacks that'd be great, otherwise don't worry about it. Just let me check whether she's in bank or with me.

Edit: The only one I have on me is 31/31/31/x/x/31, let me know if that's okay. If you want a better IV one I can get to bank for you but might take a while depending on whether bank feels like being trolly or not .___.
I'll take her, trade me.

Edit: Thanks! :]

Last edited:

Andrew0003

Banned deucer.
Do you have a Thundurus? If so, what are the IVs? I can get you that Garchomp...
The thundurus I have is brave and level 40 and thats the one from dream radar...However I can also offer a calm lugia with multiscale which came from the dream radar as well....I also have a modest dialga level 40...and depending on the trade I have a level 100 bold thundurus thats shiny....I have more of the special legendaries but the natures aren't the greatest....and don't know the Ivs to the pokemon currently sorry...

Is this the right thread to seek a Charizardite Y megastone in? I can offer a life orb, lucky egg, or a bunch of 5IV level 1 pokemon for it(I can post a list of what I have if it is okay to do so here). I'd rather not trade away my Charizardite X, but if it means I can finally get a Charizardite Y, I will. I've been looking on other forums for a couple of weeks for one. I got some offers, but then the offerers never responded again...

It looks like others are posting lists of what they have to trade, so I'm assuming it's okay(I'll delete this if I'm told otherwise) Here's what I have:
-Charmander, 5IV (-atk) timid nature; female only; has dragon pulse, dragon dance, outrage, flare blitz. Poke ball.
-Elektrike, 5IV (-atk) timid nature; either gender; Eerie impulse as an egg move. Ultra ball.
-Froakie, 5IV (-atk) modest or timid; protean; male; luxury ball. (or a 4IV female)
-Vulpix, 5IV (-atk) modest; drought; either gender; luxury ball.
-Poliwag, 5IV (-atk) modest; male only; with swift swim; in dive ball.
-Staryu, 5IV (-atk) timid. Poke ball.
-Growlithe, 4IV (-sp.atk) jolly; female only; with flare blitz, morning sun, crunch and close combat; Intimidate; Premier ball.
-Eevee, 5IV (-atk) modest; male; any ability; with egg moves wish and curse; Luxury ball. (or a 4IV female, any ability)
-Aron, 5IV (-sp.atk) adamant; either gender; with sturdy or rock head, in ultra ball.
-Squirtle, 5IV (-atk) male; modest; rain dish; with aura sphere, dragon pulse; poke ball.
-Cyndaquil, 5IV (-atk) timid; male; poke ball.
-Fennekin, 5IV (-atk) modest; male; with blaze ability, luxury ball.
-Swirlix, 5IV (-sp.atk), naive; unburden; females only; pokeball.
I hatched all of these myself and can nickname them.

Last edited:
Is this the right thread to seek a Charizardite Y megastone in? I can offer a life orb, lucky egg, or a bunch of 5IV level 1 pokemon for it(I can post a list of what I have if it is okay to do so here). I'd rather not trade away my Charizardite X, but if it means I can finally get a Charizardite Y, I will. I've been looking on other forums for a couple of weeks for one. I got some offers, but then the offerers never responded again...
I can hook you up with Charzardite Y. I'm definitely interest in the 5IV pokes. You can message me a list if you like, or post it here

I have some Huge power marill spitbacks and some which are perfect (untouched)

Edit: On another note, looking to train a couple of poliwags. What is a good ev spread for these 2 setups
Calm Drizzle Politoed (Probs gonna run rest talk)
Modest Drizzle Politoed (Special attacker with either LO/Leftovers)
This is what I use personally:

Politoed@Damp Rock
Drizzle | Calm
252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Rest
Sleep Talk
Toxic
Scald

Politoed@Damp Rock
Drizzle | Modest
172 HP / 252 SpA / 84 Spe
Psychic
Ice Beam
Focus Blast
Hydro Pump

84 Speed allows you to outspeed non-offensive Mega Venusaur.
Choice Specs can be used over Damp Rock, its up to you if you want more power or utility.
Scald can be used over Psychic.

Working on a defensive Poliwrath atm as well.

Poliwrath@Leftovers
Water Absorb | Relaxed
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Rest
Sleep Talk
Scald
Vital Throw

I wouldn't bump when your post is still on the newest page...
And might be easier if you try to breed one yourself because I haven't seen anyone with Quick Ball Riolu. I've only seen Luxury, Dream and Premier around. Plus Riolu come with 3 IVs.

Woah
I wouldn't bump when your post is still on the newest page...
And might be easier if you try to breed one yourself because I haven't seen anyone with Quick Ball Riolu. I've only seen Luxury, Dream and Premier around. Plus Riolu come with 3 IVs.
yea forgot that
And Tatertot has one

Which eevee, and what ability for aron? Did you want all three for the mega stone? Because I'm okay with that. :)
Sturdy on the Aron, and I guess I'll take a 4IV Eevee with a calm nature since I don't know what I'd do with a modest one xD.

Message me your FC and I'll add you.

Wait, I read any ability as any nature. Whoops. I'll take the 5IV one then xD

Sturdy on the Aron, and I guess I'll take a 4IV Eevee with a calm nature since I don't know what I'd do with a modest one xD.

Message me your FC and I'll add you.

Wait, I read any ability as any nature. Whoops. I'll take the 5IV one then xD
The 5IV eevees are all males. That okay? Which ability? FC is: 0834 2479 9741

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)