sarchus' art thread /// taking requests

hey guys, i haven't been drawing as much as i should be so i'm making this thread to take pokemon requests. things may be slow since i'm in school at the moment, but i'll try to fit in as many as i can in my free time. also hoping to make some friends here lol. i'll try my best to take every request, but i have an extreme bias for grumpy/dragon pokemon

and some obligatory 3 drawing thing
i really don't have any pokemon art, which is reallllllllly weird lol

finished requests:

Last edited:
still no requests yet so here's another one of my favs huehue
im getting more comfortable with these brushes but i still need to work on defining forms with them

I was hoping someone else would come in here and request things since I usually feel bad if I do it myself, but god damn. You deserve more responses! Some of your stronger highlights on Haxorus seem a little off (like it seems like there should be a light source directly next to it that isn't there, if that makes sense), but you've got a good sense of lighting and shading otherwise! I'm curious about what brushes you're using on your pokemon pics.

PS: If you want a request, I could go for a Woobat or Noibat or something. Or both!

I was hoping someone else would come in here and request things since I usually feel bad if I do it myself, but god damn. You deserve more responses! Some of your stronger highlights on Haxorus seem a little off (like it seems like there should be a light source directly next to it that isn't there, if that makes sense), but you've got a good sense of lighting and shading otherwise! I'm curious about what brushes you're using on your pokemon pics.

PS: If you want a request, I could go for a Woobat or Noibat or something. Or both!
hey cheeso// and thanks haha, and i definitely see where you're coming from, thanks for pointing that out. i just realized how i never really pay much attention to my lightsource and how i just shade things randomly, i'll work on it.
finished ish your request. i've always wanted to paint noibat/noivern's ears so thanks LOL
and i'm just using brushes i've collected over time with different dual texture options, so i really cant identify the exact ones that i'm using =\ , they're mainly oil paint brushes though
noibat.png

Last edited:
So cute... ;3;

Thanks a lot! I remain surprised that more people haven't gotten in on this. Kinda wish I was capable of being more adventurous with my colour choices like that. o3o

diggersby pls

with a dwebble riding on its back if possible - if not just a diggersby is fine :]

oh and i really like your art style, the rough uneven brush lines make for cool looking pieces

Last edited:

breh

強いだね
Please draw a Hitmonlee wincing in pain from knee kicking a Registeel.

Also, your art is really nice looking.

Hi :)) I saw your art thread and I was meaning to post! I love your Haxorus but I think one of the feet is just a tad off as in it is pointing in the wrong direction. I love your style of painting,, it is very intriguing and easy on the eyes.

I would like to request a regirock please

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I like this thread. I like your art. The requests are going to pile up. Only thing I would love to see is how you would draw Gigalith.

Hi :)) I saw your art thread and I was meaning to post! I love your Haxorus but I think one of the feet is just a tad off as in it is pointing in the wrong direction. I love your style of painting,, it is very intriguing and easy on the eyes.

I would like to request a regirock please
thanks! and i'll fix that the next time i'm free; i tried fixing it before but i couldnt figure out how to fix it
im really not liking the past two that i just finished. it's probably the boring compositions that are irritating me, but i want to get more comfortable with painting before i try more dynamic comps
regirock.png

working on finals atm, but i made this vector of the black kyurem from pokemon trozei for fun today lol
will continue requests soon

I like this thread. I like your art. The requests are going to pile up. Only thing I would love to see is how you would draw Gigalith.
i tried painting in black and white first and adding color at the end, but that really didnt turn out well. it just doesn't feel natural to me but i'll work on that technique some other time ._.
i just left it black and white

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey there I really like your style! May I ask briefly what tools and program you use for these?. And if possible could I request an Avalugg?

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey there I really like your style? May I ask briefly what tools and program you use for these?. And if possible could I request an Avalugg?

Thank you!
thanks, I use photoshop and I just combine my brushes with textures using the dual brush option. and avalugg is one of my favs, i'll work on it as soon as im free :p
in the mean time, two figure drawings that i did

Last edited:
I love your art style and the textures that result from the brushes you use :D Also loving the dramatic lighting.
Can I possibly request a Gardevoir? :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)